Reviews for Beautiful
Idiot Pilot chapter 6 . 4/30/2006
More spelling errors and things, but it has an interesting plot.

My critique is that since they are close, you probably wouldn't say J'adore vous - I adore you (formal). She would say J'taime - I love you (personal). Tu is personal, vous is professional.
Idiot Pilot chapter 2 . 4/30/2006
At first, I was wondering what was with all of the spelling errors at the beginning, but now that I think about it, I actually like it better that way, and I think the chapters are good sort of short and chopped up. I like the spelling errors because since the only part with them is the capitalized part, it's like that is what the character is thinking in her mind. But at the beginning of the sentence "I need you to stay beautiful." you put an apostrophe instead of a quote.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/25/2006
Poorly written. Grammatical errors. No particular plot. You've definitely lost my interest.
MC Romance chapter 9 . 2/24/2006
Hi there. I've actaully read this story several times, but I'm just starting to get to the point where I can review stories of an "adult" nature, usually I'm embarassed. I did like the story, it has a very gritty feel, a no-breaks, this-is-real approach. I hope everything turns out all right for the characters, I mean if you did a sequel I would read it in a second. It's very... good. You care about the characters. The little daughter is just heart-wrenching.-MC
Whispery chapter 9 . 1/19/2006
A good story, dramatic and some parts sweet. I was shocked about Mandy, but thats life. Keep it up and please update soon. You got me addicted to this story_
through these jaded eyes chapter 9 . 12/3/2005
so dramatic, its good.
Saint Sade chapter 7 . 10/4/2005
*gasp* I can't believe what just happened! Awesome job, update soon!
NOLONGERPOSTING chapter 7 . 10/4/2005
oh no! What cruelty, she deserved better than that! Can't wait until you update!
ChocolateSugar chapter 7 . 10/3/2005
This chapter was pretty good! you've got a lot of potential and i think that if you tried as hard as you could you could write some amazing things! please update soon!
ChocolateSugar chapter 6 . 10/2/2005
Hmm... Pretty good. please update soon!
Saint Sade chapter 6 . 10/2/2005
I really liked this. And I liked how the chapters were short, and to the point. Very good.
NOLONGERPOSTING chapter 6 . 10/2/2005
aw. I love it, as usual. Great job, is there going to be more, or is that the end?
through these jaded eyes chapter 5 . 9/21/2005
very different from other stories, beginning was very capturing and luv how the sotry continues to unfold
xuntil we partx chapter 5 . 9/19/2005
nice work. pure Genious.
NOLONGERPOSTING chapter 5 . 9/18/2005
Disgusting, and yet mesmerizing.