Reviews for eleven weeks
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
beautiful. restless, frantic, thirsty & self-worth/self-pity/self-doubt. (it's just no fun to fall apart when no one's watching)

love, love, love.
smile persephone chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
I love this, though I can't exactly place why. It just seems so realtolife. Wonderfully written!
beti213 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
ah... "i'm a sappy, hopeless romantic/it comes with a baggage full of self-pity" have you been creeping inside my thoughts? lol... I'm with you (and loving it) every step of the way up to the peach-brown feet. maybe that's a personal memory, and I'm getting the image of them going around and around but I have no idea what the connection between the feet and eleven weeks is. and what it has to do with the shower. :) also, the "waiting" at the end seems a little disconnected. you mean "I cannot stop myself... from waiting" right? well, the meaning kind of gets lost with the other stuff in between. maybe separate it into another line? ie, "i cannot stop myself/from just walking alone along the battered/edge of the dirt circle/or standing in the shower/or telling myself how it's easier for them -space- I cannot stop myself from waiting" just a thought. I love how your writing flows, and am impressed with your command of verse without capital letters. I always find that much harder and you nailed it. well done.