Reviews for Grave Flowers
La Gitane chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Simple, but oh-so-effective. It really gets across a feeling of understated sadness...
Pink Sparrow chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
oh this is so sad but so beautiful. nice work.
monkeywafflezzz chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Another one of your works that I feel was well-written. I like this.
SilentStones chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Although I am aware of cinquains, I'm not very familiar with them. You've done a good job on this one - it holds the sense of emptiness that comes when somebody dies. You've conveyed a lot of emotion in few words very effectively. Keep writing!

Kali :D
DeadTeddyBears chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
this is terribly you described your sorrows perfectly. KW
darqlyte chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
It is, as many have said, sad. Of course, that is somewhat the goal, I am sure. In which case, if it is, then you accomplished it. Whether or whether not it is a good thing, I would beg to differ.

God Bless-

-darqlyte
Autumn Dance chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
This is so simple and sweet. Almost haiku form. It's graceful. Thanks for reviewing my Poem. You are right it is from the song. It affects me like that. Not quite sure what you meant about the punctuation- maybe you could get back to me on that. Keep writing and stay smiling... Immortal x
Abby Sequioa chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
so sad but so so beautiful...
Moonjava chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
I can really feel the pain in this. It all most glides with in the words.
poison-jester chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Really sweet of you. I found that the little note at the end was just as poetic as the poem. It's all so sad. /
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
So sad...this is leaves such a strong impression on me. I love how you just let the sequence of events explain itself on what's going on. Good job, thnx for sharing.