Reviews for wanton
Shadows in the Fire chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Possibly the best poem I've ever read on fictionpress.

Flawless, amazing-took my breath away! :D

-Shadow
Tytherpol chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
this poem is indescribable.

it's very good.
Sheets chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
This poem is simply outstanding... I love it. And I don't use that word generously, beleive me.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
m...loved that. i relish the imagery. it's so tasty, and at times, bitter. so going in my faves (and so are you!)
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
A postmodern, punkfeminine piece that I adore through and through.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
M, this is delicious. I love it. It's going on my favorites. I love the imagery and the words- sparkly and shiny with a hint of some sort of little-girl dullness you're trying to fix in yourself. I love that you don't try to stick to a few sentances and be so repetitive, you just wrote and wrote random things that all come together and relate and..UGH. I'm rambling, but all in all, this is amazing.

-Hillary-
addie pray chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
I loved how the girl was fantasizing about being grown-up and such, transferred to words beautifully. Aw. I miss "star dazed". But I like your new name to.
reluctant writer chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
I liked this one too. I really liked the line "wondering if the iridescence/will sink deeper than my skin one day." And "did Fiona have big women thoughts shattering/ her little girl soul?/until she finally grew up?" It really struck me, for some reason.
Gala Ate the Sky chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
I love the imagery in this and I relate to it so much.

god, water- mermaid- sexual homoerotic words always get me.

thanks for putting this in the world.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
This is beyond words for me; its exotice, strange, and alarming, but at the same time I can see myself so clearly in your words that I could be looking in a mirror. I loved: "I paint my toenails the shade of mermaid scales" its so alive, literally that verse has its own heart beat. And the part about Fiona Apple, when I got her "Tidal" album when I was like thirteen and it changed me (whatever that means I guess! Its just one of those cds that I still have after all these years.) I love this; keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.
lackluster chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
speechlessness is always a sign of great poetry. i'm so not talking.

(i love it. amazinglovelybeautiful lines and such interesting ideas.)
P chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
tcha, I think wantons rock too!

(p.s. - was that supposed to be sexual? Because if it was, I totally missed it. Hmm. Maybe I'm just lame... NAH! Yeah right. I rock. Don't ever forget it.)

(p.p.s - is it strange that my P.S. and my P.P.S.s are longer than the actual comment?)
xoxoMizzatxoxo chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Awesome! Please read and review!
smile persephone chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Amazingamazingamazing. I adore it! "I paint my toenails/the shade of mermaid scales/wondering if the/iridescence'will sink deeper than my skin one day" You're a genius.