Reviews for wanton
Shadows in the Fire chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Possibly the best poem I've ever read on fictionpress.

Flawless, amazing-took my breath away! :D

Tytherpol chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
this poem is indescribable.

it's very good.
Sheets chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
This poem is simply outstanding... I love it. And I don't use that word generously, beleive me.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
m...loved that. i relish the imagery. it's so tasty, and at times, bitter. so going in my faves (and so are you!)
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
A postmodern, punkfeminine piece that I adore through and through.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
M, this is delicious. I love it. It's going on my favorites. I love the imagery and the words- sparkly and shiny with a hint of some sort of little-girl dullness you're trying to fix in yourself. I love that you don't try to stick to a few sentances and be so repetitive, you just wrote and wrote random things that all come together and relate and..UGH. I'm rambling, but all in all, this is amazing.

addie pray chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
I loved how the girl was fantasizing about being grown-up and such, transferred to words beautifully. Aw. I miss "star dazed". But I like your new name to.
reluctant writer chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
I liked this one too. I really liked the line "wondering if the iridescence/will sink deeper than my skin one day." And "did Fiona have big women thoughts shattering/ her little girl soul?/until she finally grew up?" It really struck me, for some reason.
Gala Ate the Sky chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
I love the imagery in this and I relate to it so much.

god, water- mermaid- sexual homoerotic words always get me.

thanks for putting this in the world.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
This is beyond words for me; its exotice, strange, and alarming, but at the same time I can see myself so clearly in your words that I could be looking in a mirror. I loved: "I paint my toenails the shade of mermaid scales" its so alive, literally that verse has its own heart beat. And the part about Fiona Apple, when I got her "Tidal" album when I was like thirteen and it changed me (whatever that means I guess! Its just one of those cds that I still have after all these years.) I love this; keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.
lackluster chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
speechlessness is always a sign of great poetry. i'm so not talking.

(i love it. amazinglovelybeautiful lines and such interesting ideas.)
P chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
tcha, I think wantons rock too!

(p.s. - was that supposed to be sexual? Because if it was, I totally missed it. Hmm. Maybe I'm just lame... NAH! Yeah right. I rock. Don't ever forget it.)

(p.p.s - is it strange that my P.S. and my P.P.S.s are longer than the actual comment?)
xoxoMizzatxoxo chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Awesome! Please read and review!
smile persephone chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Amazingamazingamazing. I adore it! "I paint my toenails/the shade of mermaid scales/wondering if the/iridescence'will sink deeper than my skin one day" You're a genius.