Reviews for Brotherly love
THE UGLY TROLL chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
dude, what did you mean about the pictures again...? in chapter 18 or 19 dont remember...BTW nice story you got goin'on here :P...
lololololololol chapter 22 . 12/9/2012
lol.
angelc18 chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
Hey, this story is good so far (although some editing could make it a lot stronger, if you ever had time) but I just wanted to say one thing: why is she saying that she's short when she's exactly average height at 5'4"? It seems to me that her 5'9" and 6ft friends are the ones who are out of the ordinary, not her.

Ill review again when I finish this :)
ImightBeCrazyforYou chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
I love how this story is going so far! If you have any free time, can please use it to edit this story? Its great but a lot of grammar mistakes! I'm gonna go read some more now...
veroniica chapter 27 . 12/26/2011
I love the story but the epilogue... i dont know... keke S
Rosedreamer101 chapter 26 . 8/23/2011
Hi :) i just wanted to give a suggestion- you should mark this story as "completed," that way you'd get more reviews :) i know because i was about to not read this story, but then i thought it was odd that you haven't updated since 5yrs ago XD so i decided to flip to the last chapter only to find that you did, in fact, finish :) so now, I shall read this story :D
There's-A-Star-In-My-Hand chapter 27 . 5/7/2011
aww :) this story was great

please write a sequal

love you
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I'm sorry, but I couldn't even get through the first two paragraphs. I don't mean that as an insult, I'm just telling you the truth. It seems like you have some really creative ideas and your plots is very interesting, but I couldn't concentrate on it because of your grammar. I think if you just re-read it and fixed some of your mistakes, your story could be absolutely amazing. Good luck and I really hope you aren't offended by this review.
hiii chapter 27 . 1/19/2011
I don't normally read step-brother fics, just 'cause, I'm opposed to it or something, dunno? BUT then I saw your fic had 799 reviews and I went OH I need to read and review!

so, I think that this is a really funny fic, and that you did a great job.
natalie95 chapter 9 . 11/17/2010
hey!

okay i am on like chapter 9 but i am confused of why all of the sudden is jessie being nice it just doesnt make since!
natalie95 chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
hey!

i just wanted to say that i like the way u started the story u know all the other stories are like guy falls for a girl, girl falls for the guy blah blah blah and then happy ending while in ur story one of the characters is different u know how jessie hates her so i like it and i am really excited about this story!

bye!
Dwindling Fire chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
I hope David's not a manwhore :(
Dwindling Fire chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Few grammatical errors, but I likee! :))
Crestfallen Smile. Happy Tears chapter 27 . 6/16/2010
I loved that! It was so cute and well, Stacie reminded me of me. Especially the short part but instead of being called short stuff, I'm called "short shit." Well, anyways, that was a great story. Interesting since the beginning.
hertz.donut chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
ok, so i was really excited to read this, coz its just that kinda plot that i love and all, but..like many have mentioned, the grammar errors r just too much. as in, i just finished the second chapter and i dont think i can keep goin, coz the mistakes are SO distracting - its simply annoying. it really would be nice,if ud get some one to go thru the story and edit everything the corect way. sorry if im being too blunt, but its the truth.
808 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »