Reviews for Brotherly love
EvangelineGoth chapter 23 . 8/1/2006
Nice chappie! Can I take a wild guess of who appeared when they were kissing?Maybe it was some of their family member?
Katie Valentine chapter 23 . 8/1/2006
yoyoyo! lol. i think your story rocks! when are you gonna finish it? i cant wait to know what happens next..and at last! ahahah. anyway, keep up the good work! jesse sounds h0t. ))
highly-kissable chapter 23 . 8/1/2006
I wonder who caught them this time...
Lightning Storm chapter 23 . 7/31/2006
Its the parents isn't it. I loved this chapter. The part where Stacie and Elana meet up with thoseguys was hilarious.

Update soon
purple sea chapter 23 . 7/30/2006
omg... who is it?
blue umbrellas chapter 23 . 7/30/2006
oh. is it their mom or dad? or maybe abby! haha that would surely be funny. abby would probably blackmail them or sth.
icedfaerie chapter 23 . 7/30/2006
Great chapter...it's funny when Stacie gets jealous...and lol lesbians? Stacie's a riot...and you're a meanie for leaving us a cliffe...but I guess your just evil like that...I bet you found satisfaction in leaving a cliffy didn't you?
twoworldsapart chapter 23 . 7/30/2006
haha..pure evil! leaving us hanging like that. but great chapter, loved the ant joke, lol. and the lesbian thing, hilarious.

~Amber
Slander By Osmosis chapter 23 . 7/30/2006
Oh no! A cliffie! Who is it? David? Grams? Eep. You'd best update soon or I'm gonna IMPLODE! Yeah, that's right, implode. Explosions are so overrated. _

Yeah, I seriously thought that Stacie was really checking out those ants 'cause you know how hot ants are, right? _ Jesse's so weird, but he's really cute, in a weird way... Hm.

Mrow. Ona's unhappifying me. Oh well. She's kind of out of the picture anyway - now that Jesse's made it pretty clear.

I thought that Stacie's tactic to get away from the psycho guys was actually pretty good. And darn funny, of course. I thought she was just going to tell them that she and Elana had boyfriends already, but Stacie's excuse was even better. _

Anyway, great chapter. Please, please update soon!

- Lithely
let me scream my heart out chapter 23 . 7/30/2006
im sweetcandiangel i just changed my name to reflect my feelings anyway to the chapter

wtf with the ants? and who saw them plz tell me who saw them plz i wanna know plz plz plz great chapter and plz update soon
Saraestla chapter 23 . 7/30/2006
Oh, you're torturing us, how could you ?But I think it's Jesse's father, cause if it was her mother, there wouldn't be any sound, hell would brake loose in two sec. And yeah, Jesse is a little horny dog this one (but he sounds like he's a real good kisser, so... we'll forgive him lol)

UPDATE SON
poooperscooper chapter 23 . 7/30/2006
I hate cliffhangers! Aww sucky update!
Shadow of the Black Wolf chapter 23 . 7/29/2006
lol u booty bumped me? haha righty then. *Booty bumps back* aha! Just wanted to say I'm waiting to see who the owner of that voice was. I have a feeling it was one of their parents. oh my.
OpHeDiA chapter 23 . 7/29/2006
hahahah thanks for the comment, apreciated, awsome chap. btw i couldnt b bothered to log onto my acount. Love it. oh my god they are stupid! i bet its libby, and im not too sure she'll keep a secret! but yeah i heard ur not going to be writing much more chapters, make it a good ending PLEASE!hope u write next chappy soon, hope its juicy like the last! cheers, cya.
Shorty Baby chapter 23 . 7/29/2006
I hope to see more soon..

Is it mom or dad or whoever she's living with? I get confused I read too many stories.

Hope to see an update soon... Love it as always!
811 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »