Reviews for Brotherly love
Dwindling Fire chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Few grammatical errors, but I likee! :))
Crestfallen Smile. Happy Tears chapter 27 . 6/16/2010
I loved that! It was so cute and well, Stacie reminded me of me. Especially the short part but instead of being called short stuff, I'm called "short shit." Well, anyways, that was a great story. Interesting since the beginning.
hertz.donut chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
ok, so i was really excited to read this, coz its just that kinda plot that i love and all, but..like many have mentioned, the grammar errors r just too much. as in, i just finished the second chapter and i dont think i can keep goin, coz the mistakes are SO distracting - its simply annoying. it really would be nice,if ud get some one to go thru the story and edit everything the corect way. sorry if im being too blunt, but its the truth.
ryse chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Hm.

(This is not a flame, so don't scream bloody murder at me.)

The storyline piqued my interest but as I read through your story, I managed to pick up so many grammatical errors. Don't get me wrong, I do make grammatical errors but it was hard to see the story flow because you would change from present to past tense several times - even in the same sentence.

You also use the wrong spelling for words and you lack in the punctuation department. For example, you wrote: 'Where is she, isn't she supposed to be hear by now. '

You should have written: Where was she? Wasn't she suppose to be here by now?

My recommendation is to get a BETA reader to fix all those mistakes. I want to read this story but it's a pain to get through as it does not flow due to all your grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors.

If you manage to get someone to edit it, I'd be quite happy to read your story.
ShadowHeHaHo-deleted chapter 5 . 2/27/2010
I'm going to kick Drake in a place no boy should be kicked. I could probably skate circles around him.
Roulala chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Hey! Just saw your story! I just like the first chapter! I'm a bit sleepy so as soon as I wake up I'll read the rest!And write you lots and lots of reviews to keep you going :p
mykes chapter 27 . 1/4/2010
I really enjoyed this story. So much that I'm happy dancing around my computer desk right now because Bad-y Boo Boo and Stafie lub each other! heh heh...

xD Gah, I find it really hard to express my feelings into words, so lemme just say this. Your story pwned ass.
strange days chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Hahaha :D I love the summary. This looks promising... *continues reading*
akaCHEEKS chapter 20 . 6/19/2009
he's a jerk. but he's probably only acting like that cause he's confused too.
akaCHEEKS chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
haha sounds funny already.
help911x711 chapter 27 . 2/27/2009
Amazing story. Love everything about it! D

I have to check if you have a squeal. D
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 27 . 2/9/2009
I liked your story. Jesse sounds hot.
Renee Spelt Strange chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
Uh, seriously, how old are you? Because, not to be offensive or anything, but your writing is riddled with grammatical errors and childish language.
I Murder on Impulse chapter 27 . 10/24/2008