Reviews for Brotherly love
Shelbaybayz chapter 26 . 5/6/2008
-sniffle, tear tear- are u making a damned sequel? lol just had to ask haha
Shelbaybayz chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Typical, girl hates her step dad, lol i was the same way when i met mine, but now hes a complete ass. I like the story so far
found.eventually chapter 27 . 2/5/2008
First off, i'd like to say that your summary TOTALLY caught my attention. It's so absurdly hilarious! :) Where did you get all these ideas from! Gosh.

Uhm, the first few chapters were kind of confusing. No, not the plot, more like the way you wrote it. The commas were missing at some places (and it gets horribly distracting after a while), there were quite a number of typos.

BUT (ah, yes, we all love the buts), the storyline made up for it. The entire plot, with all it's uniqueness (assuming such word exists.), made this story something one would definitely enjoy, even in one sitting.

So yes, I loved it. From the lame jokes Stacie cracked, to the weird, demented family she has (GRANDMA WAS A CLASSIC! Hahaha!), the arrogant, stiff in the whole i'm-a-man-so-i-shouldn't-go-all-emotional-and-declare-my-undying-love kind of character Jesse plays (I WANNA SEE HOW HE LOOKS LIKE! Can i, can i?), to the skateboarding antiques (though there wasn't a lot.), to the whole happily-ever-after clicheness yet with a touch of reality, and to everything else I failed to mention.

Loved it. :D
Lenka Penka chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
so I LOVE this story, its awamzing but I do have one problem; SPELLING! yes you have actual correctly spelled words but they aren'd what of the right meaning ( lye instead of lie, you're instead of your) I know its not always aparent because the words youu use ARE real words, but it makes me sad because this is an amazing story and its just these little things that bring it down.

sry if I'm being harsh,

-LenkaPenka
Cheyenne chapter 27 . 10/28/2007
I am completely in love with ur story ur an awesome writer not to mention jesse is so hott! lol:} it seemed kind of rushed at the end tho anyway luv ur story!
Stahlut chapter 27 . 8/13/2007
I can honestly say that I loved thus story. it really was awesome, and i thought that it was just really cute and funny in places. and i loved the way you didnt change jesse, he stayed the same person, becasue it would just be unrealistic if he all of a sudden went all lovey dovey. and anyway i loved it so much, and hope that you decide to write something else eventually.
FM Radio chapter 8 . 8/13/2007
I love this, but there are somethings that really bother me. Whenever you want to use "an" you type "and" and "definitely" is not spelled "defiantly". They have two different meanings.
AJS chapter 27 . 5/23/2007
Lol. It's weird how things work out. Jesse is still an asshole but I kind of like how that didn't change much and how you never really went OCC. It's kind of like a true he didn't have to change to be loved, and just their relationship like that was enough. Which is cute because when you think about it Jesse & Stacie really compliment each other perfectly. Basically, she's like the girl he needs (: Which is really cute, hehe.

There's a lot of spelling and grammar errors, but I think a lot of them began to be phased out as the story progressed. You can definitely see the improvement in style of writing and such as the chapters go on.

I almost want to say that the way Jesse expressed his love for Stacie at the very end is way better than any other way a guy has said, "I love you" before. I'm not sure why but I really just feel that way. It was unique and so HIM, and even though he sucks at expressing his feelings, it was extremely cute and genuine the way he said it. Seriously. I loved it :D

Anyways, great job! It's late in the morning though so I can't ramble on more, but I hope that you continue writing. This really is a cute story :)

- Alyssa
ANGEL992210 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
amazing job
cherrypiesizzle chapter 4 . 3/25/2007
lol Jesse is such a jerk right now..but I'm sure he'll get better later on.
hopefaithgrace chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
By the way, isn't barely spelt, barely not barley, that is barley the plant. (Wait no, isn't that bailey? ah I am confusing myself)
hopefaithgrace chapter 9 . 3/14/2007
Sorry!

I just read my last review and it sounded like I was overly cocky about my own writing!

I'm not !

lol
hopefaithgrace chapter 8 . 3/14/2007
I like your writing, its similar to mine, lots of commas!

Commas rule. :)
Living.My.Life.My.Way chapter 27 . 1/31/2007
i love this story! its really different and i lyk different! i think there should have been a sex scene, not to seem lyk a perv or nething, but that would have really added to the whole I love you thing. wel im goin to go check out ur other stories!
Ophedia chapter 27 . 1/25/2007
well you can try! does that mean that you dont intend on writing a sex scene at all? *gasps* its the only thing missing! Omg david! hes so adorable...i think he really cares about stacie, and im starting to have second thoughts about how relyable jessie is...NOT that hes not faithful, but hes a bit messed up in the head...anywho WRITE SOON!
811 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »