Reviews for Brotherly love
deactivatedddddddd chapter 27 . 1/22/2007
wow, i loved this story, you should make a sequel
deactivatedddddddd chapter 18 . 1/21/2007
omg omg omg omg! I love this story
Da Vinci at Work chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
I just had to drop a review to say that I absolutely love your summary for this story. Hilarious. I was laughing for like 10 minutes when I first saw it. Haha.
bluz chapter 27 . 1/7/2007
stacie have to be one of my favorite characters ever. The relationship between them is so cute. Hoperfully when you do write a sequal, they'll still be together and not with any other person, espeically david. if that is so, can you please worn me. ty : )

drake, i don't recall his girlfriend actually being in the story other then when he mentioned her, or could I have been mistaken.

anyways, can't wait to see what you have installed next.
its only me chapter 27 . 12/24/2006
aww... this chap was sweet jessie is actually acting more like a boyfriend to stacie every chap. well done and i fink u would do a great job in writeing a sex scence just fink of it as part of the story u got 2 write.

keep updateing.

peace
xxlover chapter 27 . 12/21/2006
cute i loved it!
Genato chapter 27 . 12/19/2006
yep. it's good. i love the humor in the story. and what happened to jack and drake? i wanted them, jessie, stacie and even elana to have a comeback or something... and yeah.. i wanted the m scene too! *sigh*
Not Applicable chapter 27 . 12/12/2006
Ha ha ha! It was fun reaading your stories even though there were misspelled words, Lol, it's ok ha ha ha! Everyone makes mistakes in spelling...sometimes...I think... He he he! Anyway, I agree that you should rewrite it and edit it, it has a really nice plot, but there are a lot of plot holes that you need to fill in, All in all it was a fab read, He he he! It was fun and funny! Lol! BB! Have fun editting! Ha ha... ;P
harhar chapter 6 . 12/12/2006
the wrong grammar and NUMEROUS misspelled words drove me crazy. you should seriously think about proofreading your work before you submit a chapter.
Mimerz chapter 27 . 12/10/2006
I luved this story..suprisingly. But i was hoping there would be more of Jesse's pov's too. You should do a sequel about David, sure he was a little weird but he seems like a pretty cool guy! :)
una persona chapter 5 . 12/9/2006
rapt- wow, can u spell STUPID? At first i thought it was a typo, but just looking at how u spelling it. WOW. There have been other misspelled words, many others. I suggest u enroll in an English class or something. My God!
Alenor chapter 27 . 12/7/2006
hmm...ok this was a great epilogue. you know i really hope you write a sequel though. cya later ~ Alenor.
Lightning Storm chapter 27 . 12/7/2006
Awesome... simply awesome
abc chapter 27 . 12/5/2006
can't wait till the sequal but you have some spelling errors but it's still really good.
Da Vinci at Work chapter 1 . 12/5/2006