Reviews for Hated
Peace Blossoms chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
w00t!
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Again, great piece you have here! And I know what it feels like to feel hated everywhere you go. I think you expressed yourself very well! _

Much love, Rosanna.
Candyluv18 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
I like this alot. very true about real life how no one wants to listen. I luv it :)
Harleen Napier chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Very well done. And it's truly something too many can relate to.
Hate In The Form Of Passion chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
I love the emotion in this. Did I say that about one of your other poems? c.c; God. My mind is running blank. I mean I really love this poem but lately I haven't been able to pinpoint why. ANYWAYS, I'm glad you liked my poem and thank you for the reviews.
shadow-spirit chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
vey angry - emotional - its very honest - and i think somthign a lot of people can relate too
Arisu Morin chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
very nice poem. i think that the best part of it is the fact that so many people can relate to it. good job

arisu
Colonel Augen chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
I quite like the idea behind..that it's not just about being hated, but it's more about the fact that this hate does not permit you to be who you think you are..or something like that. I liked it. :)

ps: thanks for the reviews
jesel chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
your last few poems express a lot of pain and hurt, and because of that perhaps, you only express only the 'top layer' so to speak, the way every one else does that need to get rid of pain through poetry...expand, go deeper, give it more names, use more metaphors, fling your arms wide and scream: i'm hurting! you can do it and have it in you: one can see it in your first work. i understand that when one feels so hurt, you wanna protect yourself. but go get the hurt and direct your work at them directly, give them faces - give yourself gace.

well done for being so brave, expressing such strong emotions. keep it up. and poems don't need to be long to say a lot. sometimes it's the short ones that punch the most - well done!
anonymous being chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
I know how you feel, being hated. It's a good poem, a little short, but who said short was bad? I'm short, I'm 5'2", I hope that I'm not a bad person . Anyway, I see where you're coming from. Oh, and, just wondering, did you really like my story? I think it's a little rough, but eh, whatever. I'm hoping that you'll write more, I like most of your stuff.
nanashi-04 chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Excellent, This is how i feel. Excellent.
sunday night sky chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
nice work, I like the rhyme. thanks for the review.
Galadh Niniel chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Simple but very effective, I think a lot of people can relate to that.
Lost Clarity chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Really enjoyed that poem. It's actually kind of odd though: it's the story of my life. Very well done.
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 11/4/2005