Reviews for black fairytales
Sapphire Spectrum chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Wow, that was so good! (you've probably heard a lot of that after 31 reviews... but whatever...) I loved it so much, it's definitely going onto my favourite's list!
Kavita Najim chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
This is so dark, so beutiful. I love the (), they change the entire poem. Peace, Jessi
Lellida chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
So cool! I love how the bits in parentheses utterly change the meaning of the lines. The last bit is amazing, and the way you ended with "click" is perfect. Wow, what a freaky beautiful poem.
hey maria chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Eek.

I love how your writing is so descriptive and makes me picture things I've never even knew were possible to picture. (Not sure if that makes sense.)

Amazing poem, it's going on my favorites.
citrus scented chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
fast paced, wicked, deep and intense. colourful yet in such a dark way. love it.
TropVraiTropVrai chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
I love itexpically the use of parentheses (did i spell that right?)
bleu.comme.le.ciel.again chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Um, yeah, just so you dont get confused i just realized you didnt review me, i was thinking of someone else... *feels stupid* But you're still going on my favorites. And maybe-my thanking you for reviewing was a prediction of the future? :)
bleu.comme.le.ciel chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Wow. All of your work is so amazing. I love your unique writing style. Thanks for the review, and you're going on my favorites.

she said-'submit review' and click.
Unready chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
raw, emotional, intense and AWESOME
S0ulSearching chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
I love this- its so original and i like the story it tells...this is awsome- keep it up.-pammy-
Rozlin chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
wow! intence!
by His blood chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
oh god. this was absolutely amazing. i am left speechless - no words can describe how much i adored this. just ... absolutely flawless writing, just like all of your work. i honestly wish that i could write like this. this was ... perfect. what can i say? kudos, and please, please keep writing.
AllyCred chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
WOW...simply wow...never stop writing and i mean it seriously...this is wonderful, i love it. lots of love AC
a headless butterfly chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
this poem is gorgeous. freakingly, ohmygosh. I AM IN AWE. i love the brackets and especially the last bit, the quietness of "she said-'goodbye' and click." constrasting with the 'i am sick of colors and you're colored vivid-pink', *adds this to favourite story list*
myno chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
love this. i adore your poetry; it has class.
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »