Reviews for Hiring a Hooligan
Guest chapter 14 . 4/5
Well done. Just read the whole thing. Dismayed about your work being stolen. Hopefully it has been pulled off Amazon by now and his butt has been whooped, but if not I will go over to Amazon now
loving this chapter 14 . 4/2
I actually really loved this story even tho I didn't understand half the shit that Janie was saying.. They make a good couple.. a nerd girl and a bad boy.. perf coupling..
Fan chapter 3 . 3/31
Such a great fic! Totally hilarious and quick paced!
Welcome to the Carnival chapter 13 . 3/28
Arggggh oh my God, this story is AMAZING. Janie is simply adorable and Rafe...ah, I just love him so much. :DDD Seriously, you did an incredible job, especially with all the science-y lingo ;P The chemistry stuff will definitely be valuable though, haha.
I have a feeling this is the most quotable story I've ever read. :D
Annalynn Roe chapter 14 . 3/8
Great story, I absolutely loved it. I'm really happy to see the story's still up (considering I was a few years late getting to it) and even happier to see Pratt's page got taken down. Love your writing, and definitely going to check out your other stories!
Atomic Works chapter 13 . 3/5
Great story I loved it even if I didn't understand a single thing about the math it was talking about. History was always my best subject in school.
And thanks for pointing out that Green Day, Good Charlotte and Billy Talent is not punk rock music in chapter one. I don't even know who or what Billy Talent is and don't plan on finding out. Pointing out the pretend punk music made me laugh. It reminded me of a lot of kids who would make fun of me because I listen to Iggy Pop when I was younger. Anyways great story and keep up the good work.

Sincerely yours, Atomic Works
Guest chapter 2 . 3/3
This is hilarious. Characterization is exactly how I picture a crazy honours student to act! And you seem like this could really be you doing these funny things based on the author notes! I love it! Keep up the good work with this unique writing and strong, funny lead characters and you could really publish your own novel for money I bet!
K chapter 6 . 2/23
this story i so fun to read and hilarious! I'm sending a link to all of my friends :)
Read it100 times chapter 14 . 2/18
Shit, that Andrew Pratt is retarded. Still, I don't want you to erase this! I love reading it, mostly when I had a bad day, it so funny and cute that it makes me happy right away. Please, please don't take this story down, maybe change it to another site that's more protected against plagiarism, but don't take it down! Let me know whatever you do. Lots of luck with the amazon thing, you deserve to be recognized for your amazing work.
Lala chapter 1 . 2/16
Well at least knowing they aren't exactly punk... but Pezz...
Lala chapter 1 . 2/16
Okay, so I just started this but you have definitely won me over with Billy Talent!
CatLo chapter 13 . 2/2
Just finished this book in one sitting. Holy hell, it was wicked funny. Seriously, can't remember the last time I laughed that hard, that often over something so intentionally funny. The characters were perfect, too. Even the antagonists weren't boring and flat, but rather fleshed out and interesting. Janie is definitely charming in a sweet, naive way the likes I've never read before. I would totally buy this book and am definitely reading it again a time or two for kicks. I was hooked from the very first paragraph, gasping for breath (which I find rather dramatic, so that's really saying something) by the first chapter and totally won over by the characters. Favorite fiction press story I've ever read!
HowlingAtTheSun chapter 4 . 2/1
What the fuck are you even saying? I don't understand any of this xD
Christina chapter 14 . 1/26
Nonononono please don't remove all your work. FictionPress has already got rid of being able to copy and paste and I just really need you to please finish Marrying the Vitch. Please update! It's my birthday wish. If you have time after you finish Marrying the Vitch you can write Guido's story.
DragonOwl chapter 14 . 1/26
I love this story! It's so creative and I love the characters - Rafe is a perfect blend of sweet and tough and I love Jane's crazy personality! I think it's also really good the way you fleshed out Katrina and showed her side of the story as well. I'm so glad you haven't removed it - it's so great to read and I'm sure I'll read it again!
2,291 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »