Reviews for Hiring a Hooligan
Charlette chapter 13 . 12h ago
Ugh andrew pratt is what gives us fictionpress writers a disincentive to write and post; but i hope you know how much joy reading this has brought to my otherwise boring life! Loved Jane - it's so cool how you had the discipline to actually read up on all these science facts! Also it probably helped that the Rafe/Jane pairing was so well-written. Thanks for a fun read!
TheLittleLostEcho chapter 1 . 2/26
I am so very sorry about this Andrew Prick but please please please don't remove your work. If you do you're only letting people like him win. If you take down all your work than your killing the chance for any people still reading this or any people who will read this in the future. Any time I'm stressed I read and right now I am in a very stressful situation, but you're story has helped me a lot with handling that stress and gave me a much needed escape. So please don't let this guy get to you and force you to take this saddening action. Instead in all your stories claim that their your and you will go after copyrighted because honestly your work is good enough to publish and it would be devastating to hide them from the world out of fear.
Sincerely, Angelena
dog3n chapter 13 . 2/9
Fantastic. Truly original; characterisation spot on - readers feel like they are in Jane's (rather alien) head.
OneLoneStar chapter 2 . 1/18
I'm Indian too! And I can relate to ur story a lot! Except I'm not Gujarati.
I LOVE Grandma and Mrs. Shah. Mrs. Shah is just like my mom. :)
I love all your characters actually.
Except for Connor and Katrina.
Bye! :D
Kelly-Green chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Did you get published? This fic is being sold on Amazon! Or it was at some point, the link to the posting doesn't work. It says the author is Andrew Pratt?
susumiya08 chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
wow! I can't believe is over!, it was a super funny story, even when I didn't understand half the sh!t she was talking about. and, oh the way she eats, and snorts, lol it was gross, even if she was such a funny sweetheart. rafe and his irish looks were cute and funny lol, I loved his understanding nature, and abussive great mind lol. I hope suril and his family end up all right!. the grandma was awesome and bianca as well. there are not enough words for everyone's awesomeness...I have a request...CAN YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME A LUCAN?! 'cause he's hottttt, and smarrrrttt, and kindddd! just like rafe, but he's just for janie. if you do such a thing like a sequel, make me his girlfriend lol.
you're an awesome writer, funny and creative, I'm really angry with that fu[ker who stole the story! it's sad that people can't stand not having imagination and steals from other people. I hope you keep writing anyway. don't let sheety people fu[k with your amazing imagination
graft chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I suppose I can see why this is so popular, but I'm disappointed. I thought this was going to be story with adults. Kinda past the whole high school obssession thing. Also teenagers are annoying no matter how well written.
Be My Valentine chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Jane is funny. It's her "warm turd" coloured eyes that got me.
clara12 chapter 14 . 12/9/2014
OMG I followed you like a hopeless stalker ages ago and was sooooooo excited when i found out (just an hour ago) that you updated and completed the story! it made me nostalgic about those days when I once was a teenager, loving romance. Thank you so much for completing this story- it is definitely better later than never! I ABSOLUTELY love Jane and Rafe and hope there may be a sequel about their adventures in college or whatever! I also wish you all the best and curse Andrew Pratt to the infiinity, what f******c****. THANKS AGAIN FOR WRITING SUCH AN ENTERTAINING ORIGINAL PIECE. I will definitely not hesitate to buy this, when it gets published! THANK YOU!
hobovill99 chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
UGH
I hate you to the deepest pits of hell but love you for all eternity at the same time.
I hate you because I'll never be as good of a writer as you are and I promised myself an hour ago that I'd go to sleep after one more chapter...then I read three more and now I'll be cranky as shit in the morning.
I love you because you write such wonderful stories and beautiful characters and funny dialogue and everything in between.
I envy you deeply.
Taraxoxo chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
I loved this !
Ishotthealbatross chapter 10 . 11/15/2014
Oh man, that last line...hilarious XD
Ishotthealbatross chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
Awesome story...I love this chapter :-)
P.S. no offence, but the correct spelling is Amitabh Bachchan :D
Ibbonray chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
Reading through this again (couldn't help myself) and have been noting down a few things that need correcting. Basically, whenever you have a genus and the specific epithet (i.e. Homo sapiens)(apologies- I can't get italics on this device), the genus is capitalized and italicized (as you've done), and the specific epithet starts with a lowercase letter. I've noticed in this chapter you wrote "Lubricus terrestris" as "Lubricus Terrestris," which is unacceptable in biology. ... Unless it's a Canadian thing, and in that case, by all means, never mind. :)

Do I need to mention that this story is the greatest gift to mankind ever? With an exception of nourishment, of course. But it comes a close second.
MudbloodPride chapter 14 . 8/20/2014
F**k kid I hope you solved this problem and got rights to your own story :
That being said I hope that one day this thing does get published and to your name because it's definitely worthy.
I love this story 3