Reviews for Give and Take
Psychotic Deviance chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
I agree 100%
one who hides in dreams chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
It's true I guess.. not the part about religion.. but the fact that we all feel hopeless at times
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
this is great. i wouldn't know why someone would flame you, although this is a bit controversial, but that's what makes it great! the rhetorical questions really make you think.-kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-
Rozlin chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
another well said! kudos for you! i really like the point of veiw on this... you know, someone once reviewed me and said it wasn't very poeticly written (my poem "Hello")actually she said it wasn't poetic at all... anyways, my point is, what is it to have something be poeticly written if there's no originality or feeling behind it... that poem was very deep for me and it was hard for me to write it, yet the review remains because everyone has their oppinion and whether i like it or not, it is theirs and i cannot take that from them... anyways, even if you get flamed,show your maturity and tell them what you truly think, don't flame back just to flame back, if you know what i mean... i had a better (similar) point but i spaced it while typing... another victory for my poor attention span :( lol love always -Rozlin
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
I liek this.. ti relaly makes you think
Cadience Gemma Topaz chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Awsomely put, you have a right to your own opinion so no one should yell at u or tell you to go to hell or that your going to hell because that is just there opinion and that god exists is there opinion, they don't have to review!
TeaPotHead chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
HERE HERE! I agree compleatly!
His Mercy's Waiting chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
I know how you feel (YES, I really do), but I do have my own opinion that comes from my faith. God does, as you said, give and take away. Everything's part of his plan. I believe he gives you something good, then takes it away only to replace it with something better.

Hope you don't count this as a flame.

happy writing
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
poem is very direct to the point on what it means. This would gain alot of notoriety, but I admire the honesty of ,keep writin!