Reviews for The Wolf and the Seal
sern chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
this was just too amazing. well done, i've read a few of your other stories and while those are great, this has to be one of my favorites. :)

i like how wolf isn't all perfect, if that's the right word to use. i often see writers make their characters flawless and cliche, and that's just unrealistic. wolf was selfish and possessive when he thought that he was doing the right thing, and it gave him more character and made him seem real. the story's conflict was not only the whole escaping the circus situation, it was dealing with wolf's thoughts and emotions as well. the story captured me from start to finish. you really have a talent for writing!
Amethystars chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Indescribably amazing. I sora wish for more fluff type stuff at the end... but other than that, perfect.
Soraya Zeeva chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I'm glad everything worked out for them. Seal is exactly what Wolf needs.
Le1chi chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Wow, just wow. That was beautiful. I loved Wolf and Seal
NovelJ chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
I found this to be a very strange but still awesome story. The kinda that makes me feel warm and fuzzy in the end :).
Mona May56 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
This story is beautiful

It is well written and original. I liked the characters, they are both lovable and so cute together. Poor Wolf made my eyes tear up. He punished himself cruelly by going back to the circus. Thankfully the ending was happy, without being sappy. Very well done!
shakes kinder pinguy chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
This is, so far in my reading your stories, my favourite (and I like them all :p).

My heart broke for Wolf so much time, and Seal is so lovable ! I'm repeating myself, I'm sorry, but your writing is wonderful, the characters are easy to feel for, I was pulled right into the story and could not stop until the end.

Thank you so, so much for writing.
harpy q chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
good one-shot. better than those long well-written yet plotless stories. good characters.
Zoius and the Devil chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
WHAT THE HELL? WOLF'S...WOLF'S EYE...EW!

you crazy lady, why'd you /do/ that?

::sobs::

why, oh why, did you make Wolf get his eye gouged out? that's just...gross! now i'm picturing Wolf with an empty eye socket, and...ew! ew!

this was, by the way, another awesome fic, but still-Wolf's eye got...UGH!

-kon
La Comtesse de Cagliostro chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Im so happy that I read this story, I really liked it. It was like a beautiful fairytale, without being too mushy.
Schuldig7 chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
This is such a wondeful story :) It's very well written and the characters are adorable. Please keep up the great work!
Cayenne chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Superbly written. I really enjoy your voice. I really felt attatched to the characters, which is harder to do in a short story. CAn't wait to read more off your works!
Mewenn chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Already finished. This one was even better than the first I read. You really have good ideas. But I would have liked more of this story. Those two are really interessant characters.
Lami chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
oh this is wonderful. it's original and well written and going straight on my faves list once i'm done reading it again [a few hundred times more!] i live Wolf and Seal equally as much, they were brilliant, abd I know that this will be one of those stories that stays with me for a very long time, thank you for writing:)
Lexy-Kun chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
It was cute and sad and angsty and so cute and with a happy ending ! I LOVED it ! So amazing ! Thanks you so much for that ! I read a fairytale when I was a child about a man who stole a selkie's pelt and forced her to marry him, and she became mad... It was back in primary school so I don't really remember but, it was really cool to read a story with some hints about this fairytale. Hmm... Anyway, thanks a lot, it was a really really good one-shot !
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »