Reviews for The Wolf and the Seal
super happy nuclear girl chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
This was a beautiful story, I love how you've written it, with its fantasy and yet its harsh reality. Really enjoyable read :] well done
newtypeshadow chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
i want to kill Emil for Wolf's eye. the hand was not enough.

it broke my heart when Wolf stole the pelt. i kept waiting for him to give it back, and then Seal found out, and it hurt worse. i'm glad for the help Wolf had breaking out of the circus. you painted a brutal picture of its treatment of magickal beings. i don't think i could watch without crying or joining a riot.
Vengeful Black Dreamz chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
I find this story to be very effective angst that blows my mind away
lithium song chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Aww, I'm in love with this story. I can totally relate to Wolf and the fear of love, because I'm so like that. I'm practically tearing up, you write so beautifully.
D.H. L'Orange chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
this was awesome!

: )

DH
Dream Fox chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
I'm usually not a huge fan of oneshots, but this story is really so cute and adorable. I love it!
lemmuse chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
So, here's a good plan I just made. You should write about 500 stories and post them all now, this second, so I can read them and further extend my homework break. Yes. That is a good plan, I think.
Raz Nic an t-Saoir chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
That was lovely. Oh, I feel all squishy. There are simply not enough slashy werewolf stories in the , having got that out of the way, I'll try and pin down my thoughts enough to attempt something a little more substantial in my review. First up (and this is something I've noticed from the other story of yours that I adore), you really have a gift for creating very credible characters very quickly. It's also not easy to write one as damaged as Wolf without slipping into overblown teenage angst or just making him horribly boring. Somehow the angsty characters in your writings are always believable, convincing, sympathetic and leave me itching to find a pretty boy to throw at them and give them the big hug they need. Turns me into a big ol' pile of mush every , and this is a reason I really like one-shots, but they have to be done well; you're also able to immediately place your readers in a fully realised world without either confusing them or flatlining the narrative pace while forcing a condensed essay of time/place/culture on their poor minds. All the detail you add is cleverly woven into the action and so you absorb the information without even being fully conscious of the fact.
gypsy madamme chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
aw. thaz so sweet. and wolf is just so utterly pathetic it's adorable. and seal all went rushing to his rescue. cute.
Larkspur8 chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
The nymph story!

Except with were-animals and its slash, but I'm glad this ending is happy.
Kakiryu chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Aw...That is so adorable! I absolutely love this. _ It came out all sweet in the end.

It was horrible about the circus though. Those poor prople! What's worse is knowing that there are actually some circus' that are really like that. So sad...

*adds to favourite authors*

Write more, write soon, just write. Ciao.
Indigo chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Oh I love this story!It's so sweet, and the characters are so lovable. Beautifully written as it! )
Naomi Schemer chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Wow...great story. I was listening all throughout this story to "Hide and Seek" by Imogen Heap...so I think I made it my unnofficial theme for this story..so everytime I'll listen to the song, I'll think of this story...the music fits the story itself...especially the part where Wolf steals Seal's pelt, and refuses to give it back.

This story was beautiful, and I'm off to see what else you wrote. Thankyou for this gorgeous piece.
mechante fille chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
I am so glad you posted this! I'm especially glad that Tsuchan55 likes to share!This was so lovely! My heart ached for Wolf. How could he trust someone else's family, when his own had betrayed him? I'm so glad that Seal's grandparents helped him escape. His poor eye! I read this just after reading a deathfic... so I was already crying, but just continued to sob like a baby as I read this. I even cried at the happy ending. Yes, Wolf and Seal have earned a special blanket nest in my heart, and on my favorites!Oh, and Harp was just the cutest. What a lovely little character! She's like one of those characters that they leave out of the movie, that makes the book so much better, ya know? Hm, maybe that only makes sense in my head...
xanthofile chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
oh, this fic introduced so many different emotions! indignant rage, sympathy, humor, joy...and sorrow. i seriously got tear-eyed when Wolf left and went back to the circus...especially since he lost an eye. *blinks back tear* been a long time since i've felt this emotionally...well, i'm in turmoil anyway.

wonderfully done.