Reviews for The Wolf and the Seal
Chainlinks chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
*happy sigh*

That was really amazing. It was sweet and complex and absolutely beautiful. I'm adding it to my favorites list.
Sasha L. Miller chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
aw, it's so cute! poor wolf though. i half expected them to have other names though - that the 'wolf' and 'seal' had been given to them by evil sheila. and HAH for emil's girlish screams.

eh, i'd gush for greater time, but i'm tired and must sleep. but i love and am favoriting this.
Starlite Nightfall chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
O..O...I love you...so much. This story is absolutely fantastic and magnificent and cool and pretty and omg I love it! I love it so...! I love the characters and everything and it's so beautiful and oh my God,if you make a sequel or something I will be so happy! OH MY GOD! This is great! You made my day just now and I love wolves and now that I realize it love selkies ever since I read this one book with this girl, I've forgotten the book title, but yes...it was amazing. Thank you thank you thank you so much for writing this...I'm so happy...and Wolf only has one eye now!...NOO! ok, I am done now...Aishiteru Kimagure-chan! Arigatou! Syonara... for now at least...*dies happily*
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5