Reviews for Duel Worlds

lijuan chapter 6 . 6/1/2010

lijuan chapter 5 . 6/1/2010

yuanyuan chapter 4 . 6/1/2010

yuanyuan chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
lijuan chapter 2 . 6/1/2010

BazCoventryJetz chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
I'm sorry to say it but in chapter 3, I have began to lose a lot on interest. You have rushed into such a monstrosity on a complicated game that you have confused me, victoriously. I honesty have gotten confused and don't feel like reading much further.

Would you advise the sequel to the main story?
BazCoventryJetz chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Dude, you've got a lot of tallent in the writing industry. The first chapter i found to be quite enjoyable and I understand most of the rules for the game provided. I see you have used quite a 'Yugioh' based game but on the whole very sucessful; I've seen many games but none in comparison to this.

I am reading your story consistantly and managed to coplete the entire first chapter within an entire day, although I am not a dedicated reader, myself.

I myself, am writing a game story, based upon both 'yugioh' and 'duelmasters' but I've added quite a big twist to the game. I would apreciate it if you read it and commented.

mat rower chapter 49 . 7/5/2007
Hey!

Not a bad chapter! I kinda found it a little odd that you would incorporate the idea that KH turns into a girl (from your fanfiction version), but who cares? Right? It was pretty good overall, and I can't wait for the next part?

MR

P.S

By the way, to add a little hint of insanity to lighten the mood a bit, how's this for Sakura's entrance: KH and the gang are at the beach, enjoying some much deserved R&R. Sakura's boat appears over the horizon, and it seems she's about to die from starvation.

That'sall I could come up with for now. What do you think?
blademaster14 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
this reminds me of the Duel Masters and YU-GI-OH card games. combining two cool games like that should make a great story.
chris goyette chapter 42 . 5/30/2007
Woah! Cool chapter, man! I think that when they are saying that "skill" "passion" "duty" etc. stuff, KH should say at the end, "victory". It really felt like they might lose while facing those gaurdians... The card of the chapter was nice and random, and lighthearted, and that's a good thing.
riku1858 chapter 46 . 5/14/2007
Hey, this is pretty good. It would've been interesting to see KH's darkside manifest, though.
chris goyette chapter 37 . 5/3/2007
Ruler of all demons? cool! Also sounds like about a billion ninjas died in the process. I liked the mentioning of the Kitsune.
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »