Reviews for Duel Worlds
Frankie Elric chapter 43 . 3/29/2007
I love your story and your fanfiction net Love Tea

Suggestions:

Bleach characters, maybe a new character-shinigami

Could you please do character bios of your story?
riku1858 chapter 43 . 3/6/2007
Hey! Its good to see some regular dueling after the Annihilation 7 story arc. I really liked this chapter.

And 1 thing: Why is everyone out to get KH? Get he get a break?
riku1858 chapter 42 . 2/7/2007
Great! I like this! Its a perfect ending for a such a great Story Arc!
chris chapter 26 . 1/10/2007
Sorry, I've been a bit behind on some of your chapters lately, a problem which will soon be remedied.

I think Krieger the Chaos Knight is an awesome character!
mat rower chapter 27 . 1/10/2007
I think that, reading what the green monk had just said to KH, Nova is going to use those Duelists that weren't selected to go look for those memories and give them to him. Once Nova has all the memories, he would use them to his advantage when he and KH duel eack other…

Of course, this is all just a guess.
Matt Rower chapter 38 . 1/8/2007
Barry Frost has a little brother? and a ninja at that?

That intoduction of Lilly and Pete was really interesting
Matt Rower chapter 40 . 1/5/2007
Nice chapter! The gang is all together and Riku is less of a jackass! Very good!

(for lack of a better review)
KENJI chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
THIS FIC IS AWESOME DUDE I LOVE IT I PLAN TO READ YOUR WHOLE SERIES!
Lord of the Trees chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Dude, I love the plot of your story but there are still quite a few things you could improve. Firstly, can you improve the grammar because in some sections it becomes really confusing trying to get the tenses figured out. Secondly, you might be placing a little too much emphasis on descriptions of character's clothing and that kind of stuff. Despite this, this is a really good story and I can't wait to read more!
chris chapter 34 . 10/12/2006
I'm interseted in finding out what KH's worst fear is ...Wow, that IS kind of creepy. And I didn't expect Nova to use this surprise to his advantage! (sidenote wouldn't the nine lives of the cat and sacrificing things to it to raise it's lives lead to an infinite combo?) I can imagine Nova is PLENTY mad, now...
chris chapter 33 . 10/12/2006
Wow! I didn't expect Amunel Nova to get completely owned by KH, and I found it interesting how we are reminded how he was once a "normal" person. And found it most intersting that he hosted "the card of the chapter."
chris goyette chapter 32 . 10/7/2006
Cool! I thought it was great how "The Lord of the Devil’s Doom" kept coming back to the field, and how the creatures on the field got to show some emotion again "As Houka sadly looked at the frozen Ariel, Ryouga and Clay each place a hand on her shoulders and both nod to her with a reassuring smile as she looked at them with curiosity." And how it looks like KH is going to face "himself" using a different deck
FaithMemory chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Wow! I really liked the story...Anyway, this is amaizing because this kind of story is very difficult to proclaim because of the MPs and amount of damages... anyway great work!
riku1858 chapter 34 . 9/28/2006
Pretty sweet!That's KH's worst fear though?...*shudder*
Corny xD chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
WOWOW! I LOVE this story!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »