Reviews for Duel Worlds
chris goyette chapter 31 . 8/26/2006
Whew! This one was certainly longer than 30. I totally like the fact that they mention how everyone has to lose a match sometime. I've been playing Magic for many years now, and I know that even if you play the very best of decks, if you play enough times, you'll lose eventually. I acctually really like the "card of the chapter" thing, especially cause i think it's funny that the characters are referring to the story itself, much like "spaceballs" (well, not EXACTLY like it...)
chris goyette chapter 30 . 8/26/2006
(sorry I havent gotten back to you in a while.) But I'm glad that you send me updates (even when I don't get back to you promptly) This was one really short chapter, acctually, (not counting the song)but I LOVE how Nova gets up and dances! (i think i remember sending a letter like this one, maybe i've sent this already...hmm...) Anyway, I first mistakenly started reading ch. 31 before 30, so I was like, "HUHH? KH loses?"
riku1858 chapter 31 . 7/31/2006
This chapter was pretty good. A bit...um...odd yes, but good at the same time. But I'm confused with one thing: I heard that KH never relies on just one type of monster, so why did he only rely on dragon types?
Star AJT 84 chapter 29 . 7/24/2006
Mat Rower: Thanks!

You included one of my monster ideas!

I really liked the duel between Ashton and Zoe...Very nice.

Oh and by the way, i wasn't too specific enough with Riku's deck was I? His decks are basically Chaos themed. (Eg. Fire vs. Water, Earth vs. Wind, Darkness vs. Light.) and one Universe themed deck. Each element has one powerful Dragon, Magician, Warrior, and a Demon. If you need more info, (cause i'm still a bit brain dead) e-mail me.
Star AJT 84 chapter 30 . 7/24/2006
Mat Rower: Eh?

That defeat seemed a bit too...What's the word? Easy? Zoe's match over KH was too simple, you could've prolonged it.
chris chapter 29 . 7/5/2006
I liked how Ashton wasn't totally mean or cocky during the fight, and that he wasn't annoyed at being asked if he was ok. I would have liked the fight with Satoshi Ishtar to be a bit longer and drawn out because it was his best monster, after all. I also like how it's been many chapters and yet there's still much more to be explained, and how it seems that there is something unimaginably sinister going on behind the scenes...
Joseph D. Hale chapter 29 . 7/2/2006
Hey! Good work. Keep it up. See ya.
CrimZeo chapter 28 . 6/14/2006
oh joy, the card uels r getting more complicated. yippee!
CrimZeo chapter 27 . 6/8/2006
is it justs me, or does this chapter seem like it couldve ben in yu-gi-oh?
CrimZeo chapter 26 . 6/7/2006
very nice duel i look forward to more
CrimZeo chapter 25 . 6/7/2006
god that was a weird duel to read through, with all the lovey dovey cards adn weird abilities, but it was funny
CrimZeo chapter 24 . 5/9/2006
wow, weird twist in plot, but a good one keep em coming
CrimZeo chapter 23 . 5/9/2006
haha, funny chapter but the chaoshroud thing is a little 2 cliche for the story, dont u think?
riku1858 chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
You know, this sounds like you kind of mixed the card games Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic the Gathering, Duel Masters and even the game Culdcept! Its interesting thought, how you made the concept your own.
CrimZeo chapter 22 . 4/30/2006
wow, really good chapter although the homoculti idea seemed a little much 2 fullmetal alchemist. i think u thould wirte more frequently
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »