Reviews for Duel Worlds
Joseph D. Hale chapter 22 . 4/30/2006
Hey! Great Story. I'm glad that you used the Protector Monsters themed cards that I came up with. Keep up the good work. See ya!
Naoji chapter 19 . 4/9/2006
huh, this reminded me of YuGiOh, but you're really keeping me glued to this story, don't have time to read the rest of it now, so till next time!
Joseph D. Hale chapter 21 . 4/5/2006
Hey! Good Story. Keep up the good work. See ya!
Joseph D. Hale chapter 20 . 3/25/2006
Hey! Great story. Keep up the good work. See ya!
bigbash chapter 5 . 12/12/2005
Awesome story.I think the mystery guy is Kuro Huro's father. He probably survived the gun shot and than found out his son wasn't allowed to play so he gave him the stuff. Than he's trying to help him to become a awesome duelist.
Sacae Swordsman chapter 4 . 12/3/2005
This story is pretty sweet. You've given me the inspiration to post my story about dueling, its called DarkRunner. I hope to see a review from you there. Keep goin strong.
Black Moon Entertainment chapter 7 . 10/16/2005
I agree with Foxy. Zoe and KH should date.
somethingsup chapter 6 . 10/7/2005
This story reminds of a large mixture of anime/manga (but then again that's kinda with every story, huh?). Not sure what else to say except I'd like to see chapter 7. ;
Joseph D. Hale chapter 5 . 9/28/2005
Hey! Good Story! Thanks for using the monsters that I came up with. I look forward to your reply soon. Keep up the good work. See ya!
Black Moon Entertainment chapter 3 . 9/16/2005
Yes, he should duel again! Even if someone has to torture him, make him duel again! Not letting him duel again would kill the series! And there's only three chapters!

For the sake of pete, make him duel again!
Black Moon Entertainment chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
From what I've read, you've got a good story line going on here. Keep it up.

Also, I've been trying to work out a manga series based on a trading card game created by myself for a period of nearly two years. I call it Duel Zone. When I post it, be sure to check it out. It might be a while though.

Anyway, keep up the good work!
Joseph D. Hale chapter 2 . 9/14/2005
Hey! If you want a better idea, then how about KH fighting in a small tournament like that battle arena tournament Shobu had fought in Duel Masters which gives him a drive to defeat the undefeated Duel Worlds Champion like Shobu wanted to defeat Hakuoh in Duel Masters. Then he makes it to the place where he battles in Duels that eventually lead to Duels similiar to Kaijudo Duels and Duels the champion in a Duel similiar to a Kaijudo Duel and becomes one of the Elites. But when he learns that he can't control certain types of Duel Worlds monsters in Duels similiar to Kaijudo Duels, he decides to undergo special training in each of the 6 Monster Realms to learn how to control the monsters in these Duels. Unfortunately, evil Duelists like the Rare Hunters use evil versions of the Soul Sword Talisman to put the monsters under their control and cause chaos in the real world. KH would eventually learn to control the monsters and defeat the Evil Duelists and their leader. Then maybe the story could have a saga similar to the Orichalcos saga of Yu-Gi-Oh! and then maybe have a Grand Prix competition that wraps up the story by KH unleashing his true power by combining the spirits of all of his Soul Paladins through the Soul Sword Talisman. Keep up the good work! See ya!
Joseph D. Hale chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Hey! Good Story! I think the next part should start with a small tournament like in Duel Masters then leading up to a tournament like Duelist Kingdom which involves the Cards coming to life like in a Kaijudo Duel followed by training in each of the Monster Realms to control the monsters when they come to life followed by a tournament like Battle City then a saga like the Orichalcos saga of Yu-Gi-Oh! and finally finish it off with a Grand Prix Championship like in the newest saga of Yu-Gi-Oh!. Keep up the good work. See ya!
The Ultimate Vampire chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
SWEET LOVE IT! You need to see if you can make that a real game so I can play it, it sounds like it would be more fun then Yu-Gi-oh!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5