Reviews for Cascade

and lightning gorgeous

skyline cinematic viewing"

love that.
Holly Rose E chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
that last stanza reminded me greatly of "Donnie Darko"; and my favorite was the second stanza how you worded was gorgeous.
AgainstAllOdds chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
It's very original.. i liked it a lot. Effective wording and good flow. Great!
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Wow, this is probably the greatest piece of poetry I've read in a long time. Starting off "Street light siren"and ending with "that's not a plane engine, darling;/that's thunder"

I love every single line.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
so very pretty. pure genious.

* noelle
vonlan chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
i know your poem is about thunder and lightning- which shoots me way out of range.

if i hadn't known about it, i would have thought that there was some kind of celebrity walking down the red carpet during a rain storm, and then suddenly a plane crashes into a building and collapses.

your words are beautiful though. they describe objects/situations very well.. although i dont think im deep enough to decipher the actual situation.

cookiemonster chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
i don't know why it never lets me review this while signed in but i've decided to review it like this. you always have brilliant descriptions and it seems that you're quite the visionary. mhm another good job and keep writing :D
twenty-second seduction chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
this is genuis.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Nice energy, it crackles.
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
almost too tired to reviewbut this is so pretty, the kind of loud that's soft, like a gentle hum. i'm not sure if i'm making sense, but i really hope i did. this puts me in a whole different mindset. i really like it.

-salt.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
very cool
lackluster chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
the words blend so nicely, i love it.
Saeger chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Wow! Nice description of a storm! Lovely job, really.
Gnat10886 chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Ok so you were pestering me so I'm re-reading this, not that i wouldn't if you didn't pester me..yeah. ok shutting up about that. I think this is an amazing poem. It has a good beat, is descriptive and funky and cool. Yes that is my random review, happy now? Love ya hun,Natalie

PS. Return the favor and read some of my stuff pretty please with sugar on top
always gats b y chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Another wonderful poem. I adore the second stanza, "there's a photoflash and lightning gorgeous skyline cinematic viewing". Nice use of vocabulary and amazing imagary. :) 'Love the ending as well; another stunning poem indeed!

Psst. Favorites.