Reviews for The Matrix
DofD chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
They used to be friends, didn't they?
DofD chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Wow...
DofD chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Poor girl.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/12/2006
To answer your question at the end of this chapter, I would say, "Yea, I'm REALLY interested, so will you hurry it up and update already?" _

ps. Very well written. :)
Lovediamond15 chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
wow! that was cool! lol, great story, love it!
tearitrightup chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
LUV IT, KEEP WRITING.
Lady Katreina chapter 3 . 12/1/2005
Most definatly. Thank you for updating n_n
Lady Katreina chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
O.o! Uh-oh. Fay is a really good friend and she cheated on her... Hmm.
marina eyes chapter 3 . 11/30/2005
yes this is very interesting - please update! i gotta know what happens.
anamika chapter 3 . 11/30/2005
so...the one guy who doesn't want to speak to her has just prvided her her first memory and who is he? drum roll? update soon nice chappie tnt ciao
twistedFAerieTALes chapter 3 . 11/29/2005
oh la la. green eyes. sexy, lol.
Raomina chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
Wow, she's regaining bits of her memory? I wonder what her relationship with that guy was. They sounded like they were pretty close. Perhaps he was angry at her when she went out with Lance. Oh well, update sooner.
goldring chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
Oh, mucho interesting-ness! I'm wondering...is there going to be any further tie-ins with the matrix? Coz with the title being what it is...and her moment of matrix-esq suspension in the first chapter... Well. You simply MUST update soon so we can learn more, got it? Good. ;-D Keep writing!
katieee chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
yes. a wee bit interesting. lol. this is really good.

K3lay
LilLaTLuv chapter 2 . 10/28/2005
Hey!

This is a good chappie, but I take it Lance cheated on her with her best friend Ciera? And, by the way, you put this chappie up in Resisting Him. Just telling ya! But I like this story, it's interesting! I hope she finds out what happened and gets with Tye. Or maybe Grant. But I like Tye! And maybe he'll kick Lance's ass. No wonder he was so glad she didn't remember him. Jerk. UPDATE SOON! PLEASE?

Luv ya,Tashi :)