Reviews for Love Bites
A-Crimson-Memory chapter 47 . 8/15/2011
Holy mack I'm just shaking with excitement! Not the happy excitement but the anxious type! It's like I wonder if Jake is gonna be calm about this or if he's gonna slap Rafe once for good measure y'know? The confrontation reminds me of the movie Why Did I Get Married where Sheila and Trina finally confront each other after her ex had an affair and stuff and (well if u seen the movie u know what i mean lol) yeah!
A-Crimson-Memory chapter 44 . 8/15/2011
Alright go Rafe! It goes to show how much he loves his Dan. I couldn't help but smile when Rafe stood up for his lover!
A-Crimson-Memory chapter 43 . 8/15/2011
Oh no! :( oh god I hope this doesn't get too angsty!
A-Crimson-Memory chapter 39 . 8/14/2011
Well the moment that I was waiting for for 39 chapters has finally come and it's so sweet! :)
A-Crimson-Memory chapter 38 . 8/14/2011
Yay it's about time Rafe bottoms! He needs to know how it feels too! The frown from Dan however confuses me
A-Crimson-Memory chapter 37 . 8/14/2011
Awe their alone time is adorable. They definitely they deserve to he together despite how much it's going to crush Jake. Just promise me something good for Jake when all this drama happens.
A-Crimson-Memory chapter 36 . 8/14/2011
Nothing like airplane head lmao :p
A-Crimson-Memory chapter 35 . 8/14/2011
Oh my... what has happened here? Frankly I don't think Jake deserves this. :/ Dan is going to London to take a break and he'll prolly bring Rafe with him which is wrong on Dan's part... I'm also wondering what happened in London that Dan left.
A-Crimson-Memory chapter 34 . 8/14/2011
Damnit! :( damnit damnit damnit! I don't want to see Jake get hurt but I want to see Rafe and Dan get together. I really hope Jake has this understanding where he sort of knew all along that Dan wanted to be with Rafe and that he was waiting for Dan to just call it off. God this is crushing me. Your story has deeply moved me.
A-Crimson-Memory chapter 33 . 8/14/2011
Oh my god! I wasn't exPecting that! And oh great Jake loves Dan way too much and now the relationship between Dan and Rafe is a challenge
A-Crimson-Memory chapter 31 . 8/14/2011
Awee! :) I love when he sings! Only If I could really hear his voice! So now my curiosity is lurking toward whether or not Rafe will ever bottom!
A-Crimson-Memory chapter 29 . 8/14/2011
Finally! Theyr together I hope...? And does Rafe ever bottom?
A-Crimson-Memory chapter 28 . 8/14/2011
Holy macaroni! That was cute! :)
A-Crimson-Memory chapter 28 . 8/14/2011
Holy macaroni! That was cute! :)
A-Crimson-Memory chapter 27 . 8/14/2011
Why is it that everytime Jake tells them to go talk it result in a blowjob? :P not that I care just saying haha
641 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »