Reviews for Love Bites
A-Crimson-Memory chapter 26 . 8/14/2011
Whoa! That's a way to be welcomed huh? Wow I loved how he just continued to fuck the chick while looking at Dan like "I don't care how you feel about it" haha it was awesome!
A-Crimson-Memory chapter 25 . 8/14/2011
I think Rafe deserved this one! I mean come on if you think about it he's making it difficult for Dan! Jake loves Dan and Dan loves Rafe but Rafe doesn't love Dan so Dan is better off with Jake! If he keeps waiting for Rafe to say he loves him then he'll be meant with disappointment and be miserable forever.
A-Crimson-Memory chapter 23 . 8/14/2011
Awee! :) that was adorable! I really hope that things go okay for a bit and that their little affair doesn't have to for long
A-Crimson-Memory chapter 21 . 8/14/2011
Oh wait to go Rafe! -.- Dan gave himself to you thinking a lot would change and you domt even feel the same way for him!
A-Crimson-Memory chapter 20 . 8/14/2011
Oh my god! Just when things get better it only fails. :/
A-Crimson-Memory chapter 19 . 8/14/2011
Awe so cute! :) well it was definitely passionate and I wasn't expecting Dan to bottom but hey it seems like both of them are versatile so hmm!
A-Crimson-Memory chapter 18 . 8/14/2011
Hmm I don't know if this arrangement was out of lust or that Rafe has officially come to his senses and wants to be with Dan.
A-Crimson-Memory chapter 17 . 8/14/2011
Jake is too sweet to het his heart broken! Awe :( so if Rafe and Dan get together...what happens to Jake?
A-Crimson-Memory chapter 16 . 8/14/2011
Oh damn it's about time Dan pounded some sense into that boy! Rafe is jealous he just won't admit it! I love the realism in this story especially with this chapter! Not every band member gets along with each other and this goes to show crap like this happens! Oh I'm so in love with this story! :)
A-Crimson-Memory chapter 15 . 8/14/2011
Oh my! well that got a bit steamy. A part of me didn't want them to go all the way and have sex and another part wanted me for them to go through it. I don't think they're ready for that level and that would be some hardcore cheating right there with Dan. They were caught up in the moment and thats why they got so far! And by the looks of it; it didn't seem like Rafe was resisting. He even said he wanted Dan so why the hell is being this way?
A-Crimson-Memory chapter 14 . 8/14/2011
Oh Jesus H Christ Rafe! Can you pull your head out of your ass and realize your soul mate and lover is Dan Maddox?
A-Crimson-Memory chapter 13 . 8/14/2011
Oh now Rafe is just making me angry! He can't be jealous after Dan tried to tell him he loves Rafe and then deny the whole thing! Gawh! What is he afraid of?
A-Crimson-Memory chapter 12 . 8/14/2011
Oh what the fuck Rafe! Seriously he ruined the perfect moment! I dont understand! -.- he's had these feelings for him and now they're expressed he runs away! That makes me upset. I want them together. As for Rafe sounding like Freddy Mercury and Steven Tyler (one of the two best singers EVER) that's sooooooooo sexy! Like omg I wish Rafe existed so I could hear his voice!
A-Crimson-Memory chapter 11 . 8/14/2011
Oh finally! :D he went with his gut and kissed him! Now I hope that Rafe doesn't go and screw this up!
A-Crimson-Memory chapter 10 . 8/14/2011
Oh geez! I get so giddy everytime Rafe sings! I could only imagine what he sounds like!
641 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »