Reviews for Love Bites
A-Crimson-Memory chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
From the looks of it I think Dan is only with Jake because he cant be with Rafe (well he doesn't know that Rafe is gay so it's a lose/lose situation here) and he just wants to be with the guy who is his soulmate (Rafe) but once again he doesn't know how Rafe feels about him therefore he's settling for Jake because like he said "they work together" and "he's good for him" when in reality Dan is miserable and oblivious. He wants to be with Rafe he just doesn't have the courage to pin the guy to the wall and shove his tongue down Rafe's throat and hope that Rafe returns the same feelings! Gawh why won't he just do that!
A-Crimson-Memory chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
Hmm it seems to me like Rafe and Dan have secret feelings for each other and they just won't admit them to each other! Well then again if that happened so early the build up wouldnt be so amazing!
A-Crimson-Memory chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
Oh my goodness! I just got giddy when you described Rafe singing! I loge it when guys hit high notes and the fact that they good belt it out is just oh my amazing! Now Dan and Jake... Hmm I don't know how I feel about that. As for Dan and his guitar playing; if he's anything like Slash then I'm already in love with the guy!
BlueMoonlily chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
is Rafe gay too or was he just upset his best friend didnt tell him he was gay?

i like the story so far :)
AlbinoApples chapter 58 . 2/11/2010
Hm...did you intentionally not change the status to complete? Amazing. I loved every word of it. Much love!
dizzymslizzy chapter 58 . 12/2/2009
holy shit! this was amazing! so realistic with all the crazy issues they had to deal with...there should so be a sequel that would be amazing esp if jake and peter got together! loved all the hot sex they had! keep up the great work
dizzymslizzy chapter 19 . 11/27/2009
wow! just wow! that was amazing! so filled with love and soo sexual at the same time! just great keep up the good work
dizzymslizzy chapter 15 . 11/27/2009
god that last sentence is just so amazing! great way to end the chapter cant wait to see what happens next
sammie chapter 46 . 9/8/2009
omg do you live in london because i do

hyde park is like awsome
Turquoise Mage chapter 58 . 3/22/2009
absolutely amazing i would hope there is a sequel but i guess not but this story is just too good i love it and hope to read more stories of yours.
autumn-annette-19 chapter 58 . 10/28/2008
Great story,keep up the good work.
aripie chapter 58 . 8/6/2008
man this story was an absolute blast to read - thank you so much for holding onto the inspiration for it and completing it - I will probably end up reading it at least 10x more times :D

thanks again!

ari x0x0
nomy chapter 58 . 6/28/2008
word arr not enough to express what am i feeling right now..! you are an amazing story teller and i absolutely love Love Bites to pieces..i just finished reading it , and for this story i skip eating and hanging out with my friends because i cant seem to stop hitting the next chapter button..

i love Dan and Rafe..i absolutely love his name "Rafe"..such an awesome and pretty name to give to a singer in a band..

i just love it and i cant seem to want it to end but you just end it with an absolutely great and full filing epilogue..

and i love it!..you have everybody in a way have their own ending and whats to come in the future..
dead account hi crap stories chapter 58 . 5/28/2008
*LOVE*

-faves-
Elaine Ross chapter 58 . 3/27/2008
This story is one example of 'beautiful'. Nope, not a 'beautiful story', just 'beautiful'. This story captured so many emotions, you know, placed them into one story. Well, think about it, it's a bunch of different stories melding into one, entirely.

I just wished that Jake got a happy ending, because Heaven above knows that he deserves it. It makes me want to convince you to write a side-story-sequel kind of thing with Jake as yer lovely protagonist... but it might be too much pressure on you, with "The Black Book Index" and such. Well, I was glad to come across this story, and read and review it. Heaven knows that this story deserves all the praise. :D

Let me break it down:

- You've got the plot down really good, and you cut the chapters at just the right time, enough to build suspense.

- Length. I really got annoyed, because I'm a 'quick-read' kind of person, but then the quality of this story just made the quantity of the chapters worth it :)

- Characters. They are all so lovable. Especially Jake, he's so sweet. Gawd, give him a boyfriend!

- THIS CHAPTER. I love the closure that you gave it, and can I just comment on some of the sentences/statements that you wrote on here? :D

"It didn’t matter, so he’d said. He said he was doing okay.

Then again, I guess we all say that we’re ‘okay’, that we’re all ‘fine’, when it couldn’t be more blatantly obvious that we aren’t."

-that statement is so true. It happens to me all the time, and the realism of that statement is just interesting to look at. I laughed when I saw it. XD

"... There had been moments in the past year when I was sure that things would crumble, but somehow we'd managed to stay as strong as we could be in the situation we found ourselves in. You couldn't really look out and plan the future when the present was still a guessing game, but that didn't matter to us. After all, we had now to work on together."

-this one's so touching. It's that bit of fluff that you hold on to, KNOWING that everything will be alright in the end, especially after...

"I wanted to be able to say that we'd stay together forever, that we wouldn't ever need anyone else but each other. But that would be a fairytale, and this was real life.

Anyway, it was always better living in our reality than hidden behind our mesh of lies."

- this one is reality, and it's sad and tragic, really, but after that statement above this one, I hope things will work.

Well, I talked as if the characters are real. Well, it's because they were MADE real. That's what I have to thank you for. This thing sprung out from meeting each other in some grungy bar, huh. Wouldn't believe it. It's almost as if Rafe and Dan had been best friends for life.

Awesome story; you got me fixed to it like glue. Hope you write more! Oh, and I apologize for rambling.
641 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »