Reviews for Inked Maria
in theory chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
"She slipped into a glove of tears," that line was simply beautiful. Well done, yet again, E.E on making a piece luminescent with your handtailored uniqueness. Loved every sentence.
Crazy-Word-Painter chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
"She scrawled thick spidered ink across her page." Wow. Powerful line. And awesome title! And the ink/blood thing was... creepy. But really good. Actually, the whole idea was really good. Just... shockingly... hauntingly... beautiful. I adored it. "But she couldn't find the pen" was horribly sad, but heartbreakingly pretty. Wonderful story, I really love it. Keep up the great work! .
An Inside Joke chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
I like the symbolism, and the way you hint at things rather than stating them outright. I have to admit that your style made it a little difficult for me to know exactly what was going on, but I guess that's just part of the style, right?

I honestly really liked this piece.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Wow to this piece dear Ebony...

It was beautiful... sad... almost leaving you the empty stomach feeling of emptiness.

I have so many favorite lines and parts so just to name a few:

"She wrote letters you could publish in five-hundred-year-old newspapers with even the language just like it would have been then." I love this line. It shows a bit of nostalgia and eccentricity to her... the whole paragraph is very descriptive... almost as though a beginging to an end.

"Her soul died that day,slipped into the sort of state of mind she used to have,only...so she lost something?" This is great... you show a sort of ending to her memories... to her soul.

I think altogether this piece is beautiful. I had to read it a few times to just take in my own interpretations and bring a story to my head. I liked it alot. One of my favs of yours.
Black Plastic Wings chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Once again, you writing has captured me. Filled with an angstful paranoia i can't escape from. Great fiction.

*BlAckPlasTicWiNGs*