Reviews for stories will be stories
Nemonus chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
How depressing! I really like "“twinkle twinkle little fable/twisted with the fall of Babel" .
crinkled aster ribbon chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
“twinkle twinkle little fable/twisted with the fall of Babel/

love that part.

this is a wonderful poem. very clever and witty and insightful.
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Urgh, enough with the pessimism! You have to believe in life! But I must admit, this has blown me away...so good! Love the queens who forgot their chastity belts...but man, it's very harsh! Like most your stuff actually...but brilliant! You're a genius! Love,Mia
Boadicia chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
This was brilliant. :)

I'm loving the almost-rhyming, cynical take on fairy-tales, and the whole feel of the piece. Nice work.
Ice and Snow chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
haha. i love this. you have such an imagination P
Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
I like how you make an irony of all those popular fairy tales; they're too good to be true.

EB
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
i like this very much, although i DO like fairy tales...anyways, love the poem, see more sometime soon -
rei chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
ha yeah it rhymes!

not that this was really really sad or anything, but MELLY, you go WRITE SOMETHING HAPPY NOW.
addie pray chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Oh the sardonic/caustic/british humor in this is lovely. So well done, as usual.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Cute rhyming and a snappy wit.
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
heh. the rhyme really did nothing for me except take away from the poem. great concept, but since the rhyming was very inconsistent, it made it difficult to read. very cool idea though.

-salt.
lloyd chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
disturbing i say.
this is britt chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
that was excellent. very true, very striking. there's a lot of gruesomeness in fairy tales but we love 'em nonetheless (PS: I keep forgetting when you change your name! AH! but I like your new one)
Dorian D chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
That was an intense and haunting read... It seems for Hans Christian Anderson there is a force to be reckoned with.
Ohmm chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
The overall theme's a bit tired but I love the way you put it across! Oh, the acid rain rhyme was priceless x).