Reviews for Ether
SliversofSilverPain chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
wow. Well written. I love the resolutionlike part. Beautiful
Cindy Moon chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Excellent theme, and nice choice with the title. Ether has a double meaning: ether connotates the ethereal, and the feeling of numbness. Keep at it!-Cindy Moon *)
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Good to see you back in action well, the repetition certainly proved to make this piece even more powerful the last line was great

keep writing!
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Lovely, and soothing closure.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
very true.. awesome poem
AllyCred chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
love it...so mystical, in a way...well done. lots of love AC
Moonjava chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
I like it. It's a bit cut and dry but it's very good. I can tell that your feelings on what writing is all about. Is changing a lot and that you are growing. Not the most stunning piece I've read by you. But it's still very good though.
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
mmn, i like the concept and all...though, i don't know, everytime when i read the last line in a stanza, something just kinda "struck" me as odd. not sure why, eh, maybe it's just me. oh well, nice job, when am i going to read the next piece?

sumi-chan; what you call love, i call pain
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
I agree with Takashiro on the repitition being a little cut and dry, bit the poem doesn't suffer too much from that. the theme is brought out nicely. I like the italicized lines and the last two ,or three most. not one of your best ... but I must say you are improving!

* noelle
ViciousMan chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
I like the reversal of the constant theme of "reach the heavens"! Oftentimes people learn that the best thing is to just reach themselves..
Kakyou Takashiro chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
the repetition is a little cut and dry. vary your syntax a little more. expecting nothing less next post.

kakyou
mundoaparte chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
"I wondered, if I can write a piece that's so powerful, even the dead can feel my burning passion."

Wonderfully written. I like how you italisized some lines. Extremely poetic and light hearted with a certain classyness to it. Job well done. Keep writing. Check out my stuff if you have the time. :)