Reviews for This Black Angel
staticdistortion chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
That's hawt. Nice use of verbs.
Squidge VR6 chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
WOW.

What more do I say?

icewolf9 (11.24)
SliversofSilverPain chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
That's sweet! I love it! amazing imagery! drowning in a lake of tears... so very cool!

by the way, thnx for the review... I really apreciate it, especially as you picked up the fact that the dark angels are more soft than evil
Christina Hopkins chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
. . . . Wow, I'm speechless. This has literally taken my breath away. I love poems such as this one, I have written a few myself. But let me tell you, you did a wonderful job and my poems that I have written in the past can't compare to this.
CarpeDiem28 chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
I like this poem. Absolutely cool, and shows some powerful emotion
Darkness and Chaos Unleashed chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
This is very good, I like it.

So, I noticed your username. I love LotR, it's one of my favorite books... Legolas never was one of my favorite characters, but he was ok. By the way, you should read Silmarillion, it's about earlier happenings in Middle-Earth, and very goodinteresting. I have just read one Dragonlance book, Time of the Twins. It was very good. Too bad I'm sick today and can't go to the library to get the next book...
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
I like that darker contrast that angelic things can be deadly as well. Even creatures with angelic nature's can be transformed into monsters should the right case arise. I really enjoyed it, keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.