Reviews for Alone
MadamWriterGal chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
I really liked it. It flowed well and had great imagery. I like the one word, sentence, one word format. Nicely done. I've been in a place in my life where I was depessed so it spoke to me. I loved it. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to read the rest of your stuff. You have an awesome style.
Voice of a Pen chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
i loved it. seems like bottled thoughts finally put in words. i hope your really isnt this dark right now
megbeth chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
this one is my favourite! :)

-* Acelyn
onlee me chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Wow. Why so bitter?
Mysterious Bloodbath chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
emotion comes through well. nice rhyming as well, but the end doesn't seem to flow as well as the beginning. Overall, it's good.
welchs828 chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
You're not suicidal, are you? Wow. Okay, now I sort of begin to understand the extent of your loneliness. Wow. You must be really grateful for your girlfriend, then. I like the rhymes...at the soul/coal rhyme, it was the least bit cliched if you know what I mean...like, I've never heard that used except maybe in Christmas poems about naughty children...I don't know. Overall, excellent job. I'd really love to see more poems coming from you, on account of you've never written anything remotely on the bad side.
Krystal Watters chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
aaw... i'm so glad thats over. i never want sanyone to feel that low...
X.xPrincess.Midnightx.X chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Sad and filled with emotion. Love this one, keep it up!
Coping Mechanism chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Hmm good poem, i liked it, depressing, but aty least you have a happy ending now.
eighteen hundred chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
It starts out good, then the rhymes sort of loose their edge, and the choppiness of the style looses its strength. What I mean is, it works at first, but as the piece goes on, it would be nice to see it flow a bit more, which can be done just by combining, blending lines here and there.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Dark, but enjoyable, keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.