Reviews for analog
punctured.lungs chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
i know i'm overflowing your inbox with reviews that have no real point, but i just have to tell you - this is spectacular, excellent, amazing, unbelievable.
BlameMyMuses chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
The first line is amazing, the imagery is fantastic.

I get the feeling like I'm watching a mental break down of someone who wasn't very sane to start with.

Great piece.

BlameMyMuses
hoowdoideletethisaccount chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Oh, my, word, that is so sad. The imagery just sucked me in. The emotion, expression, figurative language-excellent. Wow. I take my hat off to you. :)
Rozlin chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
wow? this was a little strange... sucicidal content as well... i guess, yes, WOW! although the swastika did throw me off a bit...
not sure yet chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
pretty pretty pretty, again, and messy, really good moments of imagery too, beautifully done
in tesseraction chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
damn. i think i'm in love with your imagery.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
really creepy and very awesome
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Lingering images, pinpoints of oppression and measured insanity.
Ebony Stars chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
disgusting and twisted.

(absolutely perfect)

"Her fingers trace the swastika on her thigh" - that line works so well, it gives the poem a definite focus and meaning.
in theory chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
There are so many vivid touches in this piece I can barely comment on all of them that touched me. The first two lines stunned me, and the last two woke me up again. Your writing is so intense with abstractism, it's quite something to read. Nice job, and thanks for the review. :)
Elizabeth Ebony chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
j-jesus.

sorry about that,but this reminds me of someone so strongly it is unbelieveable.

great work,i adore your metaphors,and the last two lines are saddenning but a perfect end to a beautiful .amazing.
astral boy chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
'she switches the safety of the gunon, off, on, off, on, off, on, off '

that was pretty powerful, it punched in feelings of confusion and carelessness. Well done to you.

And thanks for your review. :)
i was a postcard chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
to me, this...coincides with "shipwrecked". leaves me rather speechless. "she wonders if she even deserves it" pure brilliant genius.
UndueReality chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Wow. This is awe inspiring. Wow. Keep it up. Honestly. Publish it you knob! lol {Youre not really a knob, its an expression.}
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Cold, catching, stunning. The girl's pain begins from line one and drags you along like an artful car crash, driving you to witness her hurting. Brilliant, as always, and dripping with a biting clarity. Leaves you to reread it, trying to comprehend it, and begging for more.