Reviews for Sandstorm
fdg chapter 1 . 1/30
dfgrtertfdsasdfgds
FictionPressPenName chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
Very good. One minor thing though, I think the point drifted from the idea of a sandstorm a lot. But this is very small, the poem was gret. Keep writing!
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
I liked the end. And it's nice how positive it turned out - The whole poem just gave me such a fuzzy feeling.

Good job.
Martin Peterson chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
To be given a topic and use it, as you have, to show feeling, a real trip into your heart for the reader, is skill indeed. A good piece, great metaphore.

Matt
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
very nice! good topic, and the firuative language was well used.-kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-
miss understanding chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
I like this one too. It's amazing that you can just pick a topic and write on it. Some people can't do that and it's great that you can. I've always been fascinated by sand storms. I wonder what it looks like when they block out the sun.
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
I like the vocabulary you've used. It makes it sound really nice (i.e: turmoil, faltering, etc.) Keep up the great work!
Nicholet chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
It's hard to be paitent. The haze should fade faster. As if it's going to !
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Woah, the imagery was intense. I can relate to this. The complication and obstacle of the story...all this just so we can savor the simplicity which is the "clear sky".
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
beautiful metaphor.. awesome descriptions
Cadience Gemma Topaz chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
I like it, i love your choice of words, very awsome.
ambiguityy chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
this has a profound feel to it but not so much that I can't relate... I love your imagery.
xvxRusted Hopexvx chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
You're descriptions and choice of words paint a vivid picture for all who read your work to see. This is an exceptional piece. Keep writing, you have amazing talent. Krysi
Krystal Watters chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
cool. I like ur poems and the immagery
account not in use chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
very nice. i like the simple emotions.