Reviews for The Obsession with Jack
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 17 . 10/20/2006
Ok, I promised to review, so here goes... well, I was rather surprised that Tom didn't show up. Could he be bluffing Rosie? Ah anyway, Tillie did come, so I guess thing's not that bad, huh? And yeah, when I go through this chapter, I thought Jack was nuts, but turns out that he was in coma. I really wonder what Rhys has to do with the whole incident since he was feeling guilty over all this issue. And yeah, wonder if Jack will wake up again. I was having this idea of Rosie x Jack pairing though. And yeah, you've got to explain the incident where Jack goes into a coma real soon! I guess I speak for every reviewer here on that. And yeah, quite a good emo chapter for that as well. And lastly, thanks for your review on Wolfblood. It amkes my day. Anyway, bye for now. Hope to see you update soon!
Premium Stalker chapter 17 . 10/20/2006
Wow. This chapter was SO suprising. I had no idea that was coming. I really want to read the next chapter, to find out how it goes! Sad chapter, *Sniff*.
RedBerries chapter 17 . 10/19/2006
Man, I thought he was dead! Way to make me eat my words and choke on them! Great chapter (if a little late!) as usual...I could really feel the tension building, so congrats on really great writing. Btw, where are you? Haven't seen you one MSN at all!
Rumor Mills chapter 17 . 10/18/2006
So we finally meet Jack. Or rather we get a glimpse of him. I've been waiting for this meeting since I first started reading this story. And I love it because Rosie is different than the typical heroine found in many of the stories. She's more true to life and less two-demensional. And the story is different too. Intriguing really. I felt drawn to your story and was quickly hooked. I like how you start each chapter with a song or a fragment of something. This really adds to the story. Something I find a bit confusing are your 'present time' chapters. The first one I read through me off. I had no idea what was going on. Maybe a simple heading of 'present' would be helpful. It's not really that big a deal; I just think it would help your readers to clarify a little. Otherwise I love it!
murderprotocol chapter 17 . 10/18/2006
First of all, those song words rock. Seriously. I don't know how you managed to rhyme so well. My stuff always sounds so contrived, but yours... it flows.

Ooh, sticky words. 'I suppose that if they didknow why I was waiting there' and 'It was so weirdto see him so smiling and happy and scarless.' Guess FP hasn't fixed that yet... :) Oh, and I noticed you added an extra s to is here: and then there iss waiting with someone...

That trusting people paragraph was spot on. I know what that's like. Nothing really disappoints me too much anymore. I seem to get mad more than anything - which I guess means I'm not completely dead inside. And I loved Rosie calling Cleo a lazy cow. That made me laugh. And Tillie and her trainers? Oh man, that girl is nuts. I love your Disney references. My sister and I are always quoting stuff from Hercules (my Disney fav!) and Finding Nemo and all that, and I'm twenty! It's almost a little sad sometimes.

Poor Rhysy. I just wanna hug the boy. And the artistic types are a little crazy - I know I am. Oh wow. Jack's in a coma. I'm so terribly intrigued right now. I guess it explains Rhys and Tillie a little more. You are evil. But you created this story, so not entirely. And while it may have been a tad emo, it was good. Typical teenage stuff. And not rushed, I think.

I saw those Cheeky Freaks once on TV. I never saw them again, thank God. Good luck with uni and stuff. I'll be waiting for more!
for keeps chapter 17 . 10/18/2006
Err. That person on ficwad! Every story they had posted was plagerized! I sent them a couple really rude, harsh reviews, however I felt like they'd earned them and didn't feel bad about it. Glad to see they deleted all those stories.

Now that I'm done ranting on to the reviewing:

Well, this is officialy my favorite story on this whole, entire site (which is new and awesome, woot!) I was laughing straight through the whole thing, you're descriptions are so hilarious. And I was NOT excpeting Jack to be connected to a bunch of tubes in a hospital, what a great twist o. This story is full of suprises.

And I like the songs at the beginnings of each chapter almost as much as the story itself. Namely 'These Lights' and 'Seahorse' (I think that is what you called them?). They're brilliant.

I love your writing style, I love Tillie, and I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! One of the absoulute best. I'll be looking forward to more.

(sorry about the review, it is way to long, I go into way to much detail when I loved something so you should probably take it as a compliment lol, I'll have to work on cutting them down though.)
where's the deactivate button chapter 17 . 10/18/2006
My *god*, what happened to him? o_O I'm so utterly confused!
Juneaux chapter 9 . 10/9/2006
This story is Love.

;)
for keeps chapter 16 . 10/8/2006
WOW! This is amazing, its funny, its got a hint of mystery to it. And of course I love how basically everyone in your story is obsessed with Jack in one way or another.

You write so well! I love Rosie, she has as much depth and feeling as a real, breathing person does. I love the amount of plot twist in this, you never let me get bored.

Well, yup. This is now officially my favorite story. Although I'm curious as to why its in the 'Romance' genre, since I haven't seen any of that yet lol. Except for, perhaps, Rosie's stalker-esque mini obsession with Jack.

I'm looking forward to more. This story has abso-fricking-lutly captivated me!

Update a-sap.
for keeps chapter 7 . 10/7/2006
This story is amazing, and hilarious, and interesting, and creative, and just about everything else good about a story mixed into one.

I also really adore the lyrics to that song "Seahorse", and I'm sad that I'll never have the pleasure of hearing it on the radio.

You have great, great talent. And this story is so gripping!

I'll leave you another review when I finish with the sixteen friekin' chapters lol.
Aurorablu chapter 16 . 10/6/2006
Heh. This is getting really interesting.

Update soon~

~Saz
nightblind chapter 16 . 10/4/2006
YAY DOND! I LOVE your story for the amazing Brit references! SQUE! D YAY, FINALLY, hello Jack! I really love Tom. And I really hope he's her July, really... although I don't think I get, why July? Cleo's still an undeserving sod. I THINK Tillie annoys me, she shall be the Obstacle in their path.

Karl and Susan groping each other is... Interesting. D Although Susan is still extremely hot. I LOVE BREE. ROFL at Zeke trying to be Goth! D Mostly right now, though, SkyDylanOTP. Seriously, I'm WAITING for them to get back together and I absolutely HATE that it's Stinger's baby! And I love Stinger too and him and Rachel are so cute and it's spoiling EVERYTHING! And DAMMIT Mishka's gone and I love her too! And dear GOD Lou and Janelle ODD! Neighbours is the height of Spiff!
Aquafied chapter 16 . 10/4/2006
i am so confusedtom is gay?

what?

is that even relevant?

and anyhow, you make so much sense of nothing, it is genius
Adaku chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
omygod, I'm so sorry that you gotten plag. I really wish that never happens to me. So far this 1st chapter is quite interesting-and I'm not going into details because my head hurts right now. I can see that is in first person, I like. Good work so far. ~~

P.S.-I'm from youngwriter's101. You know the person who asked what was your pename. Well, keep writing on, and bashing on that filthy copier. Till next time

adaku-chan
Helena Evangelist chapter 16 . 10/2/2006
SO happy to see some more chapters up! write more soon. -helena
392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »