Reviews for The Obsession with Jack
fire-breathing-kitten chapter 16 . 10/2/2006
I continue to absolutely adore this story. Seriously. It's one of my favorites even on my favorites list...because it's just all-around awesome, and because you write about a relationship which I think is very interesting- the relationship between musicians and the fans who don't even know them (although Rosie seems very close to meeting Jack...yay!). I just love it when I hear a song and am like "OMG that's ME!" It really is like they're singing to me, even if they obviously...aren't.

P.S) If someone claiming that Hell is in Nevada and Heaven in Ohio tries to friend you on myspace, that's me. I hope you wouldn't mind?
EleanorDear chapter 16 . 10/1/2006
Ah! Everything is coming together and I'm oh so excited. I think I almost fell out of my chair when I saw you finally updated. It made my day!
chibmeister chapter 16 . 9/30/2006
Good Lord I love this story and I love you for creating it. And I'm guessing you're Australian? Can't wait for the next chapter. Seriously.
Alteng chapter 16 . 9/30/2006
Hey! I'm on the ball this time! And I am glad that you enjoyed those last couple of chapters of Bane of Rendsberg. Alteng does get himself in trouble far too often, and his writer feels the need to bloody him.

Anyway, to your chapter. I liked the title. A rhyme is always nice in such things.

You went right to the point that I thought Rosie would about finding out about the MP3 player was once Tom's. You don't forget a thing, do you.

In a way, Tom and Rosie together is kind of swet. You know they like each other! They just don't want to admit it!

I also like Rosie being manipulative. I would have done it! But I am a mean spirited type of person to start with. Hey, Rosie is doing Tillie a favor (and they hardly know each other). So, why not.
Lovelydada chapter 16 . 9/30/2006
You MOST update quick quick quick! I know I'm rude but I don't care right now because your story is like water to me. Without water I'll DIE. No, it's like air. Without air I'll DIE. Seriously. Gah. I love everything about it so much that I -gah- can't express it! Which is a really stupid thing to say; it just means I have an inferior vocabulary. But really, your story kind of shellshocks me. I love love love it super muchos. :D
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 16 . 9/30/2006
Heya! It's me again! Well, good to review this again... anyway, I'll have to say that the interaction in this chapter is quite good. Like the way that you did the scenes with Tom and Rosie. Actually, I think that Tom really knows Jack in some personal way and not just a fan. And yeah, I know everything points to the meeting in the next chapter I guess, but I really think that it will be more than that... and yeah, one stupid question: David Dickinson... is he a character in your story or is he a real life person? And yeah, funny opening you've got there as well.

P.S: Concerning your question, IMO is a short form for In My Opinion.
murderprotocol chapter 16 . 9/29/2006
I realised I forgot to review the last chapter when I saw the words 'Cheeky Girls' in a review response and almost screamed. They were very, VERY scary.

I don't see what's so bad about this chapter. I sensed some of Rosie's well, neurotic-ness while she's rambling to herself before chatting with Tom. (And speaking of Tom, I swear I'm becoming more obsessed with him than with the mysterious Jack. Maybe I'll become a Tom fangirl... :P)

I had to laugh when Tom had Rosie thinking he was gay... and the fact he used to own the MP3 player is surreal...

Text convo's are definitely the way to go. I try to avoid all other types of conversations at all costs. Ha, Deal or No Deal. I always laugh at the people who lose the $200,0. (Well, that's our highest price here, I don't know what yours is.)

Why do I get the feeling Rosie's grand plan is going to backfire miserably? :)

You know I can't wait for more!
RedBerries chapter 16 . 9/29/2006
I got AAB! WO! The only downside was that the postman lost my entire school's results so we were waiting ages for them! How did you do?
Crimson Roses chapter 16 . 9/29/2006
LOVED the chapter! I don't know why you hate it, hehe. I'm growing rather fond of Tom. He seems annoying but interesting perhaps? Update as soon as you can. :]
aphroditeseyes chapter 16 . 9/29/2006
Haha,I love how Rosie's so guileless even when she thinks she'sbeing oh so clever.

Nearly had a heart attack when Tom "admitted" to being gay. Whew.

Please update soon!
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
confused much
Dying Without Gackt chapter 2 . 9/10/2006
Hey! Loong time no review! Haha. I've been a bit dead recently. I had a horrible year last year - then vacation - and finally I've started college. So I haven't been able to get on to fictionpress - Or write as a matter of fact.

Anyways -

Well. I realized I read this before, about half way through. Buut - I read it again. I can really relate with Rosie. At least now I can. I've become pretty distant too. And she's right - there is no 'exact' reason. For me it's just change. Eh. I like it though.

I'll try to read more soon. College is a bit hectic. As far as my stories go - Behind Kaiti Yotsu kind of died. I didn't want to continue it. Actually - Under this name I'm kind of on hiatus. But I would be so very, unbelievably ooberly grateful if you would read another story of mine. I haven't updated it in a while - But I'm planning on focusing on just that one for now.

It's under a different penname. Which is - Mad Aristocrat. And the story is called "Of Scarlet Dewdrops". It's about vampires. Soo I hope you enjoy and I'll be awaiting your reviews!
200th review chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
wo 200th review! i was also the 40th reviewer for myrika's reason and romance! i'm on a roll baby
Alteng chapter 15 . 9/6/2006
I shouldn't have vacations in the summer. I get nothing accomplished! And I do appreciate you hanging in there with the Bane of Rendsberg. You are at a point where things are going to get a bit messy.

yes, Tillie has many and various splashes of craziness, but we all love her all the same. Sometimes I wonder about Rosie and her family. Cleo seems to be quite a nut case as well, and she reminds me of a snot nosed little punk. You know, Rosie could have put a hold on the ATM card of hers, and that would have really put Cleo in a mess!

And what a coincidence that Cleo messed up Tom's car. Somehow I didn't think any of these guys were old enough to drink . . . of course, drinking age here in the States is 21.

I love Rosie's motivations for doing something. It sounds me.
Gummy-Fairies chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Hey! You know that I'm obsessed with your story, right? I've reviewed before, under many different psychopathic aliases but I can't remember them. The "psychopathic" doesn't really belong there, but I felt this obsessive-compulsive-esque necessity to write that word there... it was like an itch! And the only way to get rid of an itch is to scratch it. Unless you wait but that's torture, though of course not as tortuous as waiting for the next chapter of your amazing story. Your story is thoughtful and absorbing and the characters are oh so interesting-please, please for the love of chocolate milkshakes, update this story!
392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »