Reviews for The Obsession with Jack
where's the deactivate button chapter 10 . 2/9/2006
*sighs and pats Rosie on the back* She's going completly insane, and that Tom... *shakes her fist at him* ...Is gonna get it. Argh.
citrus scented chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
woow. this is..crazily insanely mindachingly good. god im addicted; its true. must read more. your writing is just beauitful, by the way.
Alteng chapter 9 . 1/30/2006
Well, out of all the people I would think to see in the hospital, I wouldn't like to see Tillie. Of course, I don't recall whether or not you said what Rosie is in the hospital for. Did she go off the deep end and have a nervous breakdown or something.

Although I like the idea of bringing the story back to the present, it is a little confusing, because we really haven't quite hit the weirdness in the present, and dang it, you've brought up another mystery with this Richard fellow! I did like the reference to Scrappy Doo . . . it is amazing that the mutt got his own TV show, when everyone dispised him!

Still, this is not the most confusing story that I have read. I read Chthon by Piers Anthony, and I left the book with saying a big Huh?

Anyway, I am eager to find out who this Richard guy is, and I am still interested in how Rosie got in her situation.

Oh, and Thanks for catchingup with An Irony of Fate. I have to get around to doing something with Chapter 14. I have most of the dialogue written out for it.
rrmehta364 chapter 9 . 1/25/2006
whoa, a tad confusing. still, sarcastically sweet goodness anyways. Despite the wait, I have to say your as good as always. So who exactly is Richard? and what's going on with Rosie. I know she tried suicide from the beginning, but why. Well, I guess I have to read to find out.
NO LONGER USING chapter 9 . 1/21/2006
wow, this is really good, i love all those songs in the chapters question did you write them, if so, wow iwish i had your talent. anyway r.r one of my fucs, thanx. i love this story keep updatin, lacy
murderprotocol chapter 9 . 1/21/2006
Yay for an update! And thank you for reviewing my story! I appreciate it so much! Bummer about FP being banned though...

I love how you've switched time in this chapter. Going forward adds to the mystery of just exactly who Jack is and what happened.

I must admit, I'm not the type to get all emotional during 'that' time, but my mum sure does, so I almost feel as though I understand Rosie crying over an apple. And it is true that you cry over the most pointless of things most of the time.

Even though Tillie seems to be the bad guy at this point, I can't help but like her. She's seems absolutely stupid, yet surprisingly smart. It's intriguing.

"Now that I know what causes her strange, distant moments and her sudden [move] swings, I can’t help feeling bitterly sick." Just wondering if you meant mood swings...

Believe me when I say I'm really eager for a new update soon. I think the songs you write (especially this one) are what get me excited. They're just so cleaver.

xox
Disoriented Waste chapter 9 . 1/21/2006
... I have to say taht this is a little TOO much of a jump. I think the start could have at least been twitches and switched and ness to add a little more understanding... I mean, ugh. I don't quite understand and for that matter, It's quite disjoint.

How can you go from Happy Obsession to Suicidal? Well, no don't awnser that.

Sigh.

Okay, update munchkin.
Crimson Roses chapter 9 . 1/21/2006
I loved this chapter. I can't help but like the emotional wreck of Tillie however. :)
where's the deactivate button chapter 9 . 1/21/2006
...Rosie tried to kill herself? o_O
FP RecsReviews LJ chapter 8 . 1/12/2006

Your story has been Recommended and Reviewed in the followingLivejournal community:

community/fp_review/

Good Job! :)

Jen calculates chapter 8 . 1/4/2006
Oo I like this story. I'm all curious about the mysterious Jack now. I have mixed feelings about the main character. Sometimes I can relate to her, but other times she just seems to victimize herself for no reason, it'd be bloody annoying if she were a real person.

It's kind of refreshing to read a story set in the UK. Most of the stuff I read on here requires me to shift the driver's seat to the left, substitute trousers for pants, confuse myself over junior year and so on. My brain can relax a bit more with this one. Heh.

This has nothing to do with the story but, Rock School? I actually watched a few of those episodes. They were... Um.
murderprotocol chapter 8 . 12/30/2005
I came across this story and I love it! I'm a little sad to see you haven't updated it since November...

I feel I relate to Rosie so much. Being the type of person she is - slightly different but that's a minor detail - it's definitely hard.

The "Egbert 2" album thanks at the beginning of this chapter had to be my favourite part. Thanking Harold Bishop and Karl Kennedy from Neighbours just made me laugh... and Sesame Street references. Oh fun fun.

I'm trying to work out who used to own the MP3 Player. I'm guessing Rhys. And that he has some sort of feelings for Jack.

I really can't wait for me, that's if of course, you're continuing this. I'd love to read about how everything comes together back when Rosie is in hospital - because I'm guessing that's some sort of prologue.

(And I must admit I was ready to go check out the band until I read that you made them up.)

:D
Alteng chapter 8 . 12/30/2005
holidays are so much fun! I have been so busy, I don't know which end is up. I read this chapter a couple of days ago, but I haven't had time to review. So, here goes.

Tillie is still an entertaining piece. She is just a bit left of center, so that makes her all the more entertaining. I feel for poor Rosie. Oh my. I don't know if I would be caught dead out on the street the way you describe her.

And aren't smoothies the best. I don't know if there is a smoothie place where you can sit down like the one you describe around here. We have a couple of places that are just stands, but I don't get out as much as I used to anymore, and most of the shopping is done at the malls.

I do wonder what happened to Rhys, and I was thinking the same thing as Rosie. Was this the same Rhys as the band member.

The "Thanks" bit at the beginning was quite fun. I remember a thnaks to "Lenny the Wonder Gerbil". Usually, the bands that I listen to have that Thanks to Satan and other not so nice critters.

Anyway, hope your holidays were fun!
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Ah. ::Sigh:: I missed your glourious writing! ...But recently I seem to be rather short on time. Being a senior who is doing portfolios for colleges - Well, that, seems to take up most of my nonexistent life. By the way...

I'm going to read the 10th chapter of Hell and Jacob soon - I could have sworn I read that too. Oops...

You know, I always, always love your titles. They're so intersting. As is this story! Who's Jack? What happend to the main character? - Nice trigger questions. I like the tone of the main character
rrmehta364 chapter 8 . 11/29/2005
great chapter though it lacks the sardonic wit of the previous ones. I failed to catch grammar mistakes but thats okay. i enjoyed tillie, who seems like an interesting psycho. i greatly look forward to learning more about her. srry for not reviewing more quickly.
392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »