Reviews for The Obsession with Jack
Disoriented Waste chapter 8 . 11/26/2005
Everytime your give out another chapter I just want more and more and more! And I don't even have an addictive personality! :) Yes, it is hilarious Gosh, I want to know what's going on with everyone. Rhys? Oh rhys!Hm. Family problems(toots) How does Tillie have these connections? :O I really do love this story. I'm so glad I found it. Keep it up;)
derisive snort chapter 8 . 11/25/2005
This is still awesome. I'm intensly curious as to what's going on with Tillie, and with whoever this jack person is.
Project Empty chapter 8 . 11/25/2005
wow.
Crimson Roses chapter 8 . 11/25/2005
Awesome chapter. I really like Rosie's character, I can really relate to her. :)
Something Uncertain chapter 8 . 11/25/2005
That food thing was interesting. And Rhys too . . . I can't wait to find out what all of this was about. Tillie's cool, in a really weird (but good) way. I really love this story.
where's the deactivate button chapter 8 . 11/25/2005
Poor mentally unstable Tillie. And my mind jumps to conclusions about Rhys, his scar, and the rest of the band...
Alteng chapter 7 . 11/22/2005
Hey, there is nothing wrong with Disney music. I always did like Phil Collins, and he seems to be the going artist for Disney at this time. I listen to lovely bands like Dreadful Shadows, who have a lovely little song called "Funeral Procession", that has a line in it, "I don't feel well 'cause it's me who died . . . " Of course, I also like a band called Endura, who did a song called "When I was Dead" . . . hey, I actually do have some happy music . . . somewhere!

Anyway, I do think a good amount happened in this chapter. After all, you did set Rosie up to met with Tillie. I like Tillie. She is a strange number indeed. You have also done some character developement on Kaley, and I am happy that they all love Rosie, too.

As far as Egburt 2, they sound like a happy punk band.
rrmehta364 chapter 7 . 11/12/2005
thanks, and comforters are blankets. i nvr knew that was an americanism. another random tidbit, seahorses are the only vertebrate in which males give birth to children. strange isnt , awesome chapter. i feel terrible not having anything to criticize, but i really dont. partly cause its 2 in the morning here, but i still dont have anything.

cya later
Disoriented Waste chapter 7 . 11/11/2005
I'm infatuated.

Honestly.

And not just the fact I could think of the lyrics to Magic toenail, and the toenails sandwhich. Bloody brilliant story. I think that there are some thing in your writting you can develop a little bit more but I'm highly interested in this story. Perhaps you will update. Hm.
derisive snort chapter 7 . 11/11/2005
Wow this is an awesome story. (I know I just reviewed you, I just read the whole thing in one sitting) I realy like your narroration style. Rosie kinda reminds me of myself. _ seriously this is really good. Pleas update soon.
derisive snort chapter 2 . 11/10/2005
This is realy good. I like how realistic your characters are. And your voice sounds honest (if that makes any sense to you)AS for suggestions I guess you could ad some yeah in my opinion characters are the most important part and yours are very well done.
Something Uncertain chapter 7 . 11/10/2005
A Sex and the City ringtone! That's so cool. I wish I wasn't so cheap so that I could buy one, lol. Anyway, I like this chapter, despite uneventfulness. But of course, I like all the chapters. Sometimes Rosie reminds me of myself, actually. The ways she thinks. Am very eager for the next chapter, and to meet this new character, so update as soon as you can!
Crimson Roses chapter 7 . 11/10/2005
Loved it!
where's the deactivate button chapter 7 . 11/10/2005
Wait a sec... Tillie isn't the Matilda from the song, is she? It just seems odd if she isn't...
rrmehta364 chapter 6 . 11/6/2005
interesting chpter. dunno how to comment on the party, havent been to very many. anyways, tillie seems a little crazed. but thats kool, i wonder what shell have to do with the rest of the plot. well, im looking forward to reading more. now, ill have to wait for you to post. thats kind of annoying.
392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »