Reviews for The Obsession with Jack
where's the deactivate button chapter 6 . 10/13/2005
Poor Tillie. o_O Was she in love with Jack, or something?
Crimson Roses chapter 5 . 10/9/2005
Great chapter. Write more soon. :)
Something Uncertain chapter 5 . 10/8/2005
Poor Rosie has to go to the party? That should be interesting. I agree with Rosie about text-talk. I never use it. Anyway . . . update soon!
Something Uncertain chapter 4 . 10/8/2005
Ah! You mentioned Rocky Horror Picture Show! Sorry, I love that movie, just had to get it out there.

Been busy this week, sorry I didn't review sooner. Anyway . . . Wow, Rosie is really shy, isn't she? I'm pretty shy, but I've never been that shy. Well, actually, I have, just not anymore. Really loving this story. On to the next chapter, then!
J.E.Wyatt chapter 3 . 9/29/2005
Hey~ Like your story here Usually not into modern fics but . .. this one's really interesting please update~!
Something Uncertain chapter 3 . 9/25/2005
Sorry it's taken me this long to review. I read half of this when you first updated, but I was on vacation at the time and the internet there sucked, and after getting back I'd forgotten. Anyway . . . I really like this. The whole idea is awesome, which I think I've already mentioned, but oh well. I like how the family thing goes. How her parents are and everything, and all the questioning. Update soon, please!
Alteng chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
I think it is a nice beginning. Gives you a bit of foresight as to what will happen. I couldn't tell you what genre to call this yet. I haven't read Chapter 2 yet.
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Hi there! It's me again! Well, never really into the Young Adult genre, but hell... Anyway, the opening was quite well done. The feelings Rosie had is quite well-portrayed. This chapter's rather short, but I'll try to R&R again ASAP. Bye!

P.S: The revised version of first two chapters of COA is up. Hope to see your review for them!
chicanerysmile chapter 3 . 9/16/2005
Wow, what a great story. The writing's good, and the story line and everything. It's kinda funny too. I'm sorry, but I'm really shit at reviews. But, I really do like this a lot.

Also, you go to Christs Hospital? What a coincidence, if I'm thinking of the right place...? It's a boarding school, and you wear funny yellow socks, right? Sorry if you didn't want anyone to know that. I just live near there, and I have a friend who went.

Sorry for the pointless review. Your story is great, and please update soon! B.
quiet-zone chapter 2 . 9/16/2005
Very nice! I like it so far! I would leave a longer review but now I have to got to class...
TurtleGoddess chapter 2 . 9/14/2005
I'm really enjoying this story so far! Your characterization and plot are great; you just have a few small grammar errors here and there. I liked how you stuck the "Rolly polly fish heads" song in there; I've heard it before and think it's hilarious. _ Anyhow, I hope you'll continue soon!
Crimson Roses chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
Loved the chapter, can't wait to know more about the mysterious Jack!
Something Uncertain chapter 2 . 9/8/2005
Oh, wow, this is really cool so far! Cleo reminds me of a lot of girls I know . . . Really neat idea, I like this a lot. The song at the beginning was very cool. I love it. It flows well and the lyrics are great. The songs names are funny. Update, please!
Sarah the Insane chapter 2 . 9/8/2005
Ugh, her sister is horrible. Such a strange song title...
californiapoppy chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
This is awesome! The plot is intriguing, and Rosie is an excellent character! I'll be looking for the next chapter!
392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 Next »