Reviews for The Obsession with Jack
Lex chapter 24 . 12/13/2007
Whoever you are, I love you. Thank you so much for writing this. Everything about it is perfect.
gulistala chapter 24 . 12/13/2007
OMG! That mischievious little prick! hahaha! I just laughed at the end when I realised it was Jack who gave her the drink when she said the person that gave it to her is a singer in the hospital.

Tom is a sweet person. And I don't think there is anyone out there who isn't weird because everyone is different and so it's only natural to find someone else who is different form you and therefore weird.

This chapter felt a little disappointing, but you wanna know why? Because it's the end! *sobs* Yes I guess every fic has an ending, it's just so sad to see it end, you never think about it ending, only what's going to happen next and when the ending does come, bam! You feel sad. :(

But this was a great chapter! Rhys is having a little trouble but he had no right to be an ass. He can go use someone else as a punching bag, honestly.

Keep up the good work, I think I'll add you to my author's alert list to see what else you come up with. _

gulistanlik
pangur chapter 24 . 12/12/2007
Okay, that last line made the entire, entire, entire story. That was the PERFECT ending. I am completely satisfied. Though there were obviously ends that hadn't been completely tied up, it all still worked and flowed wonderfully. Honestly, when I read that this was the very last chapter I was confused as to how you would manage to fit the entire resolution to all of the chaos into one bit, but you did it brilliantly. Okay, I'm done with the endless compliments now :)
crimson-aurora chapter 24 . 12/12/2007
Oh, that last sentence made me laugh so hard.
atollo chapter 24 . 12/12/2007
Totally loved it. Great job, I look forward to more!
HoneyPunch chapter 24 . 12/12/2007
I love this story. I'm rather sad that it's over. I'm so glad that Rosie and Tom got together XD Something that confuses me though is how the story relates to the first chapter. I'd also like to know what becomes of her mum and dad. Other than that, I love this. I could emphathise with Rosie so much and she almost feels like an alter ego to me.
queen-of-the-sand-castle chapter 23 . 12/7/2007
This...is...really...weird

Not necessarily in a bad way thought
Sour Plums chapter 13 . 12/2/2007
Checking in for another review! Just finished chapter 13. Ugh, that Cleo is such a BITCH! a crazy bitch! She really went through all that just to get 10 fucken pounds? ugh, I hate her :p.

And I knew I FUCKEN KNEW that Tillie was Matty. Just waiting for when they reveal that Jack is dead. Well, that's my theory after all...

mkay, off to read moar!
Sour Plums chapter 11 . 12/2/2007
Ok, so I copied and pasted your story onto word and have been reading it, I am currently in the middle of chapter 11 and HOLY SHIT! Your writing is amazing, and even though I can't relate to Rosie at all, I still feel her. In fact, people like Rosie annoy me, but the voice you've given her really makes her shine and makes me interested in her.

I have no fucken clue what is going on in the story right now, and that mystery is amazing. Its really holding on. I know she is tied in with Egbert 2 in some crazy way, but I have no idea! This story is REALLY keeping me on the edge of my seat and I hate it D lol no I'm kidding, I don't HATE it, I just hate the suspense.

I think you are amazing, and if I were a publisher, I would definently talk to you about getting this published. In fact, I think you should take it up on yourself to get it published...

Well, sorry this is so long. I may review after another couple of chapters. Don't keep that pen off that paper understand?
merrymowmow chapter 23 . 11/29/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 23 . 10/13/2007
this story is so real. i really enjoyed the dimensions of the characters in your story, especially her family. i know her parents weren't the main characters but throughout the enitre story her mother's actions were carried on through the mp3 player and her father was constantly linked to Rosie's sister. rosie is magnificent. she's insecure about herself and what others think of her - which is what every average teenager overthinks - and the whole connection with jack is such a twist to her life.

i can't wait to finish the story!
A Quirky Tale chapter 4 . 10/6/2007
Oo, interesting. ]
Alteng chapter 23 . 10/3/2007
And the black cherry lipstick. Hey, you never know about folks and their wild hair. There are some major wild hair colorings out there. That was stupid on Rosie's part to say that it was a wig, but I couldn't say that I would do any better.

Indeed, the relationship between the three characters here is interesting. Somehow though, I would think that Tom and Tillie would get tired of Rosie's self pity and all. But it was nice that they were disturbed by the thought of her trying to commit suicide.

This was not a bad chapter. It shows a lot of relationships between your characters, and it does give more insight to Rosie. Of course, when you get to Part IV of Bane of Rendsberg, I have a lot of chapters like this that do nothing but character development. Also, the song tied in quite well with this chapter.
ForBlueSkies chapter 23 . 9/30/2007
wow, you're so talented

do u write all the songs yourself?

you should sell them to a band or something, lol
ForBlueSkies chapter 22 . 9/30/2007
"I was filled will bitterness and loathing and dispair and the whole high school musical soundtrack"

Haha! Love it.