Reviews for The Obsession with Jack
AllOfTheAbove chapter 21 . 7/12/2007
"Why don't you update, WHY?"

OMG. Rhys totally drugged her.

Don't drink the kool-aid.

But she drank the orange juice.

Anyho, I still love Rhys, and he is so confusing.

I can't believe this story is ending.

I'd have to say the kiss with tom was pretty...awesome.

Ha,he is abit of a jackass. Well Alot of a jackass.

I really want to see the first ever-so-romantic- meeting of Jack and Rosie though.

So update soon. Please.

And who's Richard?

xo.
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 21 . 6/20/2007
Erm, ok, I admit that this is not the best chapter in the story. I really sort of got lost in Rhys conversation with Rosie. Maybe it's my brain though... x_x anyway, I assume that the whole Jack being dead is only a figurative term since if I remember correctly, his condition has turned for the better. Anyway, I do admit that the latter part was what one might see in a family wrangle. Never imagined that Cleo is not that much of a bitch I made her out to be, but then again, I guess having a reaction like her in that situation sort of make sense if you know what I'm talking about. Ok, I'll stop here for now since it's getting freaking 5 in the morning now. Hope to see more of you in fp soon! Bye! :)
Alteng chapter 21 . 6/20/2007
You know, everytime I start to think about this story, you update within the weeK! This is scary. If you are on the same wavelength as me, you will be getting some major messed up messages!

Oh well, to the chapter. I didn't realize that Jack was dead. I thought he woke up or was doing better or something of the like.

Somehow I am not surprised about Rhys' feelings towards Tillie. Something has been going on there for quite a few chapters. It does explain a good many things.

As for the end, I do like how you wrote Rosie going into delirium. I am not so sure that the paramedic would call her an idiot though, but this is Rosie's perspective, and maybe he didn't really.

I wonder if you are really close to the end now, since Rosie is going to end up in the hospital, and that is where this story began. Frightening that I remember that!
angels and effects chapter 21 . 6/19/2007
Okay so you stopped at a very bad place and I'm absobloodylutely dying to see what happens when Rosie gets carted off to the loony bin (kidding) so UPDATE QUICK!

Haha, to put the rest of my inane remarks aside, I love this story. I'm not even joking. It starts off good and the characters all have those unique quirks that make them who they are. AS Levels? Scary. I'm taking GCSEs this year (I'm not British but my country follows the British system), quite scared about them. I don't do the June slot, I have them at the end of the year. 4 As are good already! I have A Levels in 2 years and it's uni... whoo.

ANYWAY (I tend to ramble), to tell the truth, this is a story very different from what I usually read. But I have a very odd penchant for stories set in England, mainly because I read too many Americanised stories. I love British spelling! *inhales the piney smell and glares at American spelling* Which part of England are you from, anyway? Liverpool FC all the way. ;)

Rosie is a great protagonist, and a humourous one at that. She's sarcastic in a weird way, quirky in a sad way and overall interesting. Neighbours! Haha, sorry, I just read about that in some book. Tillie is insane, Rhys is one confused guy, Jack is... well, we haven't seen much of Jack, but he sounds like a fun guy. A guy I'd like to know, that I know much. Monkey Funk sounds like what The Black Eyed Peas would do! (By the way, I LOVE the lyrics - do you write them yourself? They're bloody good!) Cleo sounds very mixed up for a 16-year-old; I can't really imagine any of my friends like her, and I'm 16. The whole twist on the Jack-Tom-Cleo car crash thing was good, something I didn't exactly expect. But I'm daft, so there you go.

I'm kind of expecting that when Rosie gets to the hospital, it'll be the same one as Jack, then they'll meet even though he's in a coma. It's kind of sad that he's comatose and can't see/interact with Rosie, but judging from the title of the story, I'm hoping he will wake up. After all, where would the plot move if he doesn't? If he doesn't, the seahorses will be pretty sad...

Oh yeah, I loved the chat room (if it's that) dialogue at the beginning of Chapter 16. It made me laugh a lot - talking to the admin? HAHA! The interview and the stuff the band writes to thank everyone on its CD were pretty realistic too. Aww, that July thing was just sweet. :)

So hope you update soon! Cliffhanger, anybody?
Scribblesandink chapter 21 . 6/18/2007
Wow, a very intense chapter. Not sure what to think about Rhys now, so I shall just skip over him and let him figure himself out. Rosie and Cleo...meh. not sure what to think about them either. I think that paragraph about logic could be shortened or something, because it's kinda long and there are ways to mush some of the sentences together, or change some of them so that it's more concise. It's a bit wordy, and that makes it kind of difficult to read. But I love the material in that paragraph.
Unknowning chapter 21 . 6/18/2007
Wow, this chapter was full of drama (which is good, hehe). Rhys is scary...I can't believe he slapped Rosie in the face. And Cleo, wow. I can't wait until the next update.
C.M.Georges chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I am a newb here... I just signed up yesterday and every story i read gets better and better here on this site. I dunno how my stories will compete on here! But anyway I like this story alot because I haven't ever read an obsessive type of story is unique and that is so awsome. I really like Rosie's character. Can't wait read the rest of it.
where's the deactivate button chapter 21 . 6/18/2007
Why do paramedics always ask that? The pills thing, I mean, along with Doctors asking if "you've had thoughs of hurting yourself"?
A.Teen Psycho chapter 20 . 6/17/2007
you never updated...

i'm so sad.

This story had everything. Originality.

I loved it.
A.Teen Psycho chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
I love this story already!

Rosie is unlike any other character I've read. I like her disconnection with the world. It's like she's just kind of finding herself. I like the way that she nararates the story.
merrymowmow chapter 20 . 6/7/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
jonathan livingston seagull chapter 20 . 5/28/2007
don't stop float high eat soap this is your principal speaking also tone down you can live in a box forever
Perfect Bliss chapter 20 . 5/26/2007
Wow.. I mean I don't even read fics anymore. Less alone review them. But you trapped me completely. Seriously it's fantastic! it's been so long since I last read something I absolutely adored but your story is just perfect. I like the was Rosie is real so faraway from the perfect-beautiful-heroine most fictionpress main characters are. I like the deep issues in all of your characters as well as the intriguing plot but mostly I just love the way you have written this story. Although I don't think it's particulary humorous, it's more emotional haha but I love sad stories all the more. About Jack... he sounds absolutely perfect and I can't wait for him to wake up. Seriously I already love him even if I had never met him haha. WOw.. I really don't know what to say. I love this story from the very first to the very last word. So please please please UPDATE SOON.-
K.C. Chase chapter 20 . 4/22/2007
I absolutely love your story.
wilted paper flowers chapter 20 . 4/13/2007
Very good story going on here. It's not REALLY humorous I guess (but enough to kinda snicker at), and I can feel a bit of romance, but between who and who? Update soon!
392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »