Reviews for LMHtB
christa-luna 18 chapter 46 . 1/22/2006
I love this story...can't wait for the next chapters ...christa
Juniper Nights chapter 46 . 1/5/2006
awesome story
its only me chapter 46 . 12/19/2005
thanx for the russian words tips! lol
AnimeSiren chapter 46 . 12/15/2005
an excellant update, i especially enjoy the guide to russian
Sunne chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
So so so happy you put this story back up. That sucks about your hacker. I hope that never happens to me. Lets hope he doesn't screw with this account cause I really really like this story. Ok ok, now to actually reread it. Yay!

~~Sunne~~
Abigail Radle chapter 46 . 12/14/2005
I enjoyed this chapter, especially the final scene with Christian and Raine singing together. That was beautiful.

The Russian language lesson was helpful also. I know their written language is a great deal different than English, and I've never actually studied the language so knowing the phonetics is helpful for enjoying the story a bit more.
Kitsye chapter 45 . 12/6/2005
lovin it, lovin it, lovin it. i've only just gotten an account and found your story but i've already gotten up to the end of all that's on fiction press' website. since there is such a large gap between what's here and what's on your own website, i ask that you might add some more. i eagerly await more chapters!

chaos
Krystal chapter 45 . 12/4/2005
*Hugs Sarah* It's ok luv I'm sure you'll get your chapters re-written in no time! _ And remember, I'm here to help if needed!

Though I do have a request, since most of us faithfull readers do not know Russian, could you please make a list of the Russian words/phrases Chris uses and post it as a seperate 'story'? I know most are explained in the text but there are a few (like when he insults Aneirin).

If you do not feel like doing this it's ok. I just thought I'd suggest it.

~Krystal~
its only me chapter 45 . 12/2/2005
lol that chap was good... well... great lol. carn't wait till u update again soon!
KileaRaven23 chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Great story.
Eldradir chapter 45 . 11/30/2005
*Wishes there was a "thumbs-up" emoticon*

Good stuff, can't wait for the next update
DK chapter 45 . 11/30/2005
Thank you so much for answering my questions, I really appreciate that. It helps clarify some things and I think I'm begining to understand Raine a little more than I used to.

Great chapter and thank you again for answering.
AnimeSiren chapter 45 . 11/29/2005
yay! another update! I love reading about drunk vampires!
DK chapter 44 . 11/26/2005
Hiya Raine! Forgive me for this, but I tried to post this on your forums but my computer's f*ed up and won't let me post it. And as I don't have an email account at the moment I can't leave you the address in the above bar. Again sorry, but I had two questions. If you don't want to answer them that's fine.

First of all I just wanna say I've been reading you're stories since they were AAR fanfics and I love how LMHtB has progressed, it's come along way. Great job and keep up the good work. I'm definitly dying in suspense for the sequel.

And now my questions,

Why isn't Raine on any type of birth control? She's been sexually abused her whole life and I was wondering why she hasn't put herself on the pill or anything to avoid an unwanted pregnancy?

Why would she put herself in an enviorment where she could possibly be raped again (working at The Pit), and calling attention to herself with the clothes she wears? Nothing against how she dresses, I happen to like her outfits myself. I'm just trying to delve into her psyche to get a better idea of how she thinks and why she does things.

Thanks for taking the time to look at this! Keep writing for all us obsessive readers!
MB Rumpf chapter 44 . 11/25/2005
Hello. I am re-reading your book LMHTB. Will you post your new book here? Will you re-post "not just any wednesday"? Yes, sorry a lot of questions being thrown at you all at once. But love the books. As you already know. If you need my opion, out look, or information about anything you know where to find me. I have an account on your website .com my username is Marybeth. So yea. lol keep writing, never give up.
273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »