Reviews for LMHtB
R.A. Sears chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
This is fantastic! The only thing that slapped my editor's nerve is the fact that you never use any contractions in your narrative. Don't, can't, won't and the like are accepted as common and story-worthy words now, ya know. You can thank people like Stephen King for that sort of thing. I'll be sure to come back and chip away at reading this, since it says it's finished now and all.

~Mistress K
Lady-payne chapter 58 . 2/14/2007
I love this story, and i can't wait for more! Keep up the great Work.
AnimeSiren chapter 59 . 2/14/2007
God this story gets better the more times i read it~!
atreyu love chapter 5 . 2/11/2007
mm
atreyu love chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
interesting
Michelle chapter 58 . 2/1/2007
I loved it, I spent 3 days non-stop reading it. Is there more?
britty-tt chapter 58 . 1/26/2007
I started reading your story at about 12pm (lunchtime) I then read it to 2am the following morning...went to bed, woke up at 11am and I have finally finished it at 2pm.

To say the least would be to accuse me of being obsessed with your story...I am way past obsession. Your story is the longest story on fictionpress I've ever read (and thats saying something Ive read alot of stories).

Just by reading this story I can easily tell you have put so much time and effort into writing this story. It seems that, that time and effort was well worth it.

The thing I love about Fantasy romances is they are hardly ever cliche, the amazing ones (like yours) are thoroughly original.

Some of your story was predictable...I guessed that Raine was Sashia in a former life, I predicted the pregnancy as well. But alot of your story wasnt predictable...I would never have guessed Gabriel would have raped her...I didnt think it would happen...or Lissa dying.

Me, being very emotional I have to admit that I cried alot during this story. When her mum died, when lissa died, when she thought christian was dead, when it seemed that Raine was dead. Yes I cried ALOT.

I love Raine and Chris's characters and you did a great job of devolping them. Raine, having been through so much finds comfort in Chris, and the same with Chris for Raine.

You did a Great Job of writing this story...I know there is a sequel so I'll be reading that next.
Lauren chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Congratulations! Your story has been nominted at SKoW awards for Best Fantasy/Sci-Fi (complete). Keep up the great work!

- Lauren
Saraine chapter 12 . 1/11/2007
finally, an intelligent vampire story, with a heroine i don't want to strangle! :) very well written, thus far. i'm in love, i think.
Emmie1000 chapter 58 . 1/7/2007
*Bawls* How could you kill off Raine and then bring her back and then leave it. sequel or not that is cruel. I really like this story, it's easy to read and engaging. I can't wait to read the sequel. Thank you!
Krowhop chapter 58 . 12/6/2006
WTF. You did not just do that. There will be severe repurcusions if I don't find out what happened. I am serious. You can't, can't just do that!
outsomniac chapter 58 . 11/19/2006
ohmyfreakingod. that was amazing. -goes to read sequel-
outsomniac chapter 41 . 11/18/2006
haha wouldnt he be more comfy as a cat? then he wouldnt have a pointy beak and stuff...and he'd be more cuddly :D
outsomniac chapter 36 . 11/18/2006
HAHAHHA -dies laughing- that was so funny XD
outsomniac chapter 34 . 11/18/2006
ok. merry is obsessed and is definitely a psychofreak. _
273 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »