Reviews for LMHtB
outsomniac chapter 33 . 11/18/2006
wowza. marry is...evil O_O
outsomniac chapter 23 . 11/18/2006
HAHHA i get it :D fire and ice. loving this so far :] i love his obsession with rubber duckies. and i feel bad for...um. forgot his name. the sad teacher guy. and i thought the flame thing was awesome. O_O haha. and i like her coffee obsession.

ok im done.
anachronously chapter 58 . 11/5/2006
Oh my gosh! That was so good! Such an evil ending though, leaving us not knowing what happened to Raine and the baby. Oh cliffies are so mean! Please don't leave me hanging like this lol.

-desolate inspiration
Arsenic.Dreams chapter 5 . 11/3/2006
Oh! The plot thickens. Great chapter.
Arsenic.Dreams chapter 4 . 10/26/2006
Another great chapter! Sorry I stopped reading. Life has kept me busy and rather uphappy. Blah. Anyways, I like that the idea that vampires must pick up small objects. It's a new twist on vampires and new twists are always good. And can I kidnap Christian? XD
MoriMorte chapter 58 . 10/12/2006
first things first...0.0 O.0 WHAT!

second

if there isn't a sequel i will kill you j/k...or not

third sry i haven't reviewed my stupid computer refused to work for months...long story.

ok i don't think your story was lacking in any way it was so powerful but god the end you feel the pain and the dispair he could've almost reach her but then she voice cracks she gets 'killed' along with her baby uless SOMEHOW the baby was so strong that he protected himself and she had premature labor and the baby lived but then chris doesn't know she's his past love and we have NO CLUE what's going to happen. sniffs i think i'm getting emotional or it's from my god it was indescribable all the emotions and memories and deepness through out the story was unbelievable...in a good way

please happy ending they went through enough hell.

i wish u luck on your writing!A Dark Rose
BlackMoonAshes chapter 6 . 9/26/2006
I'm really liking this story so far. The characters are realistic, the descriptions are good, and the plotline seems to be very interesting so far. There are a few spelling/grammar errors, but for the most part it's just little things that are easily ignored, or glossed over when you're using SpellCheck as your editor (I do this a lot...). However, I did notice in several places that you used 'wearily' instead of 'warily'. I'm not saying this to be nitpicky or anything, since it's the sort of thing I usually miss when I edit my own stuff (which is ninety-five percent of the time) and I thought that you might like to know. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this story!
C.M.Jones chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Hey, I've read Leave Me Here To Bleed almost straight through without stopping. Usually I read several books at once , but in this case I couldn't stop reading. Your book is amazing, I loved every bit of it and can't wait to start reading the sequal. If you don't start posting it I might explode... Now that I've finished reading the Leave Me Here To Bleed I don't know what to read anymore, I need the sequal! :D
J-Stream chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
It was a great first chapter except for this sentence, "It was about twenty-minute walk or a forty-five-minute drive from the girl’s home in a clean, posh neighborhood full of houses that all looked just like the next." That doesn't make sense that it would take so long to drive there and less time to walk to the same place.
Malise Ling chapter 58 . 8/30/2006
I've been in love with this story for so long now its not even funny. I met you on elfpack, what? a year ago? who knows. But you've done such an awesome job on the story, and all my friends got addicted to it too.

-Malise Ling
Nomisko chapter 58 . 8/30/2006
OH! OH! OH!OH!...OH!AHH!*no words*:D*squeels in delight*OH!_
RomanceAddict chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
I love the discription in your story. I feel like I am in the story. You have Rei-Rei Quinn (my best friend) to thank for me starting to read this story. She kept telling me it was amazing so I will be reading and reviewing the rest of the story. On to the next chapter!
MB Rumpf chapter 58 . 7/24/2006
hey Sarah i love the lion king song, your right, i can totally see Raine and chris singing it. lol. Awsome Job!
class.act chapter 58 . 7/23/2006
That was absolutely beautiful. When are you putting up the sequel?
AnimeSiren chapter 58 . 7/19/2006
Yes! Bravo! I love it! Now i can't wait for the sequel!
273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »