Reviews for LMHtB
Wind Treader chapter 58 . 7/19/2006
I can't wait for the sequel!
demoness online chapter 58 . 7/19/2006
omg...please tell me that there is going to be more to that ending. We don't even get to see how Christian reacts to Raine being preagnant. I hope to write at least one more chapter.
lyricist87 chapter 58 . 7/18/2006
NO!wow. Didn't expect it to end like that. But that was a cool ending though. When do you think the next one will be out? The next book I mean?What's it going to be called? Well... now that I think of it, your on my author alert list so I'll probably see just feels like this story just came from an entirely different world. anyways, great. Sorry to see it over though. But all good things must come to an end and bla bla to see next chap
Temprence Crow chapter 58 . 7/18/2006
Hey I love the whole story and it's ending, if it was i bit more sadder I would have cryed as it was not I was only sad and thouthful...can't wait for the seaqule love BlackWidow
Riku chapter 58 . 7/18/2006
That was unbelievible. I loved that so much. It was probably one of the best things I have EVER read. I loved the ending it was perfect and I can't wait for the sequel. I so wanted to cry at this chapter even though I knew she lived. I love it I love it Ilove it! You are so talented I wish I was half as good. It really was remarkable. Please keep writing! Like I said I'm waiting for the next one I want to see the baby! The big reunion is going to be worth the wait just don't make it too much of a wait. Once again I loved the whole thing don't ever stop.
StarDust1880 chapter 58 . 7/17/2006
oh this is amelia, by the way. YEY! its finished. when are you going to post the sequel?
x-kit-x chapter 58 . 7/17/2006
Woow whilst this may have been an amazing story you can't leave it like that :O What happened to raine and the baby ... and what will happen to Christian now he knows? Will there be a sequel?
Temprence Crow chapter 57 . 7/15/2006
Hey I love this chapter i'm known on you site as BlackWidow so you know my thouts from the forum...anyway keep up the good work I love it
Ronald chapter 57 . 7/12/2006
You write so slow...I have been waiting here ten days for your story to come up with an update and there you are typing slower than a snail crossing my mum's garden. Honestly, you,lose the readers interest when it takes two weeks for a few minutes of reading.
Riku chapter 57 . 7/10/2006
Hey I liked the chapter very much. I want the next one too much of a cliff-hanger for me. It was really good though cant wait!
Anonymous chapter 57 . 7/8/2006
Well, having just read from the beginning to now, I would have to say I'm hooked.

I have only one question that I can think of right now, that I know I should ask somewhere else, but oh well, you can ignore it if you want .

What about the dream where the rabbit didnt have any eyes? I don't remember that relating to the story any... Although, I do have trouble keeping track of things in order. I did notice some spelling errors, and missing words, but only occasionally, so I think you're in good shape! Over all, I'd give it a 9/10 (which is way good by my standards)So hurry up and update the next chapter so I don't die of suspense please! (Posting up the sequel would be nice too ) Oh, do we ever get to find out who the rabbit is? I can't figure it out... :( Ah the suspense! Later!
Lii chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
You updated on my sister's birthday, you know? Nice chapter. Can't wait to see the next one!
Scales of Sapphire chapter 57 . 7/1/2006
Bloody... very bloody. This story is amazing. It satisfies both my action loving side, my angst side and my romance side all in one. I cant believe that you dont have more reviews on this. I bow down to you.

Happy Writing!

Sapphire
amelia chapter 57 . 7/1/2006
*gasps* bravo, bravo. the fighting scences were fantastic. a diffanate thumbs up. so is she dead or alive? hmm...please please update , and personally, i really couldn't find anything wrong, except for simple grammar mistakes. but that's it. _
boliao-ed chapter 56 . 6/23/2006
congrats! wow...to be so determined. haha. was it hard to finish 56 chapters? Beware of the typos! one stood out especially: "course language".
273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »