Reviews for LMHtB
slackingoffbioassignment chapter 44 . 6/23/2006
spotted a typo ( ..) in the first chapter. "scared eyes". did you mean "scarred"?
Wind Treader chapter 56 . 6/21/2006
I log on almost everyday just to check and see if you have updated. In short, you are one of my favorite authors! I'm in love with this story and the characters! Please update as soon as possible.

Kitsune
kris chapter 56 . 6/19/2006
Where are ch.57-58 ?
Aero Faerie Extraordinaire chapter 56 . 6/14/2006
I am absolutely in love with your story. I love the twists with the dreams and the White Rabbit.

Can't wait for more, and well developed and written.

Much love, Aero
DannyDangerous chapter 56 . 6/12/2006
Never before have i read a story like yours.I can't believe I read the whole thing. I'm begging you on my hands and knees to continue. This has controled my life for the past 2 days. I just say down and read for 12 hours straight. YOU ARE THE BOOM. God I can't even find the words to tell you how greatful I am for you writing this masterpiece. BRAVO & ENCORE. Oh and i think you've done an awsome job with the deatial of each creature. VERY realistic. Ahh i gos like shivers and goosebumps...WRITE SOON
AnimeSiren chapter 56 . 6/9/2006
YAY! YAY! YAY!An Update!I LOVE this story!
amelia chapter 56 . 6/8/2006
yea! raine kicked ass! i hope pike or some one will help christian. update ASAP
tamekabu chapter 56 . 6/7/2006
That was so cool. Please keep it going. I hope Raine don't lose the baby with all this fighting. I hope Christian survive to know what is actually going on with Raine.
x-kit-x chapter 56 . 6/7/2006
Please Please please update soon! i ned to read more, your story is amazing!
Kristina Rathbun chapter 55 . 6/5/2006
I love this chapter,but when does chpter 26, coming out?
Arishia chapter 55 . 6/1/2006
wow! Awesome story so far! gotta know what happens next! I hope Christain kicks some ass!
gLORIA chapter 55 . 5/30/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY I HOPE IT GETS PUBLISHED, BUT EVEN IF IT DOUSNT I WANT TO BUY A COPY FROM YOU BECAUSE I DAMT HAVE A COMPUTER AT HOME TO READ THIS AND THIS IS ALREADY THE THIRD TIME I HAVE BEEN THROUGH THE WHOLE THING. PLEASE EMAIL ME .
Kythia chapter 55 . 5/30/2006
Ah!

Don't stop there! I was finally happy: Christian to the rescue! The past couple of chapters have been amazing, by the way, and I world stay and rant about them, but I have some major exam studying to do.

Ciao!

Update soon!

~Kythia
mythweav.r chapter 40 . 5/26/2006
Aiks! I forgot to tag on my email address on the last review!
mythweav.r chapter 45 . 5/26/2006
That bit about coffins for travelling is so interesting! At least you've somewhat explained the sunlight part... :)

*doubtful* It seems as if you're not always very tolerant of criticism.. I know that we all get irked when some people are being unnecessarily condescending and all... but considering ur words from these past two chapters, I'm a little doubtful as to whether you are really keen on receiving any at all and frankly, your tone and words make it very uncomfortable for people like me who are sincere in pointing out certain things we perceive to be mistakes. Thank you for the story so far... but I suppose I will refrain from commenting from now on. All the best with your story.
273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »