Reviews for red coffee
Aquafied chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
first thoughts, mcr song and then a little child talking.

you are my caffeine:burgundy liquefied eyesand coffee-red lips.- i had to refrain from copying the whole ,is such an addiction.
smile persephone chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Deliciouslybeautiful. I'm not one for haikus, but this is lovely. Loving the imagery.
Wainwright chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
That's rather cool. And by cool, I mean sleek and well, just cool.

To be honest it's better than I expected (not normally liking haiku and not trusting teenagers, assuming that's what you, to write about vampiric themes without going all melodramatic).

I really liked that.
Zefskiy chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Me likes it.

Isn't it spelled burgandy though?

Anyway, i'm proud of you for not using the word 'crimson'

God, I hate that word.

And the visulas in that short little bit... are great. The title is nice as well.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
I want to marry you (joking). will you consider?

silliness aside ... I adore this. the whjole thing just makes me crack up in laughter and also be somewhat disturbed. I love the last lines most though the whole thing really screams perfection.

~* noelle
Eloquent-Marionette chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
wow, i like this. haiku's are so nice to read, especially when someone who knows how to write one writes it. good job and KW! thanx for the kind review BTW.

~davida
account not in use chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
It's veryerotic in a sweet, naive way, with all these undertones of self-satisfied sarcasm. Go you!
QueenVixta chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Wow great imagery. Love the idea of the coffee and blood theme. Like the part in brackets a lot too. Deep and beautiful. QueenVixta
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Its not really my thing, but I like it, it strangly fits with life. Keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.