Reviews for red coffee
Aquafied chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
first thoughts, mcr song and then a little child talking.

you are my caffeine:burgundy liquefied eyesand coffee-red lips.- i had to refrain from copying the whole ,is such an addiction.
smile persephone chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Deliciouslybeautiful. I'm not one for haikus, but this is lovely. Loving the imagery.
Wainwright chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
That's rather cool. And by cool, I mean sleek and well, just cool.

To be honest it's better than I expected (not normally liking haiku and not trusting teenagers, assuming that's what you, to write about vampiric themes without going all melodramatic).

I really liked that.
Zefskiy chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Me likes it.

Isn't it spelled burgandy though?

Anyway, i'm proud of you for not using the word 'crimson'

God, I hate that word.

And the visulas in that short little bit... are great. The title is nice as well.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
I want to marry you (joking). will you consider?

silliness aside ... I adore this. the whjole thing just makes me crack up in laughter and also be somewhat disturbed. I love the last lines most though the whole thing really screams perfection.

* noelle
blacktearsofinnocence chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
wow, i like this. haiku's are so nice to read, especially when someone who knows how to write one writes it. good job and KW! thanx for the kind review BTW.

davida
account not in use chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
It's veryerotic in a sweet, naive way, with all these undertones of self-satisfied sarcasm. Go you!
QueenVixta chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Wow great imagery. Love the idea of the coffee and blood theme. Like the part in brackets a lot too. Deep and beautiful. QueenVixta
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Its not really my thing, but I like it, it strangly fits with life. Keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.