Reviews for Speaking in Sentences
PurpleSkyLover chapter 1 . 5/12
I have had this in my favorites for ever and I am now just finally reading it...WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?! I NEEDED THIS IN MY LIFE SOONER! ** I loooooove Matt. He would definitely be one of my best friends cause he sounds and acts soooo much like me! The must not pounce thing was one of my absolute thing here! *.* NOW MUST CONTINUE WITH THE READING
AriaTakimori chapter 12 . 2/11
I wanted to say how much I truly loved this story. Its an amazing and sweet story. I feel like there are a few unanswered questions, though.
For example, why Joey was on Jessica's side and not Matt's. I mean to me... there seems like there should be a reason he was acting the way he was toward Matt. Even though he knew he was gay. And also... who is Hannele's boyfriend and why was he never mentioned before the end? And one other question... was Jon actually being serious when he told Matt he was watching his weight? Even though he said he was joking. Because I felt like he was serious.
Thank you for writing.
Heartfelt Sighs chapter 12 . 1/8
Its ended... NO! I- I need more!
EspirituDelMar chapter 12 . 5/2/2014
Lovely :)
talia.mamane chapter 12 . 9/3/2013
Life.
I hope you know that you wrote the most amazing thing ever. C:
Like oh ma gawsh x3 it was funny, it had cute moments (I LOVE BLUSHING. BLUSHING FOR EVEEERRZZZ)
And of course, it had a funny mom. Which, in a slash story, is necessary xD
I love your writing style, and of course I love your characters. Great job Cx
KatieBobb chapter 12 . 11/16/2012
Oh, that was an abrupt end and I'm sad it's over :( But it was so wonderful!
KatieBobb chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Oh, but I am in love with these boys already, lol.
Nuitdemeztli chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
cute story
Ibbit chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
This was cute, though rather spastic. The characters all seem the same in a sorta way. They are very ADD and have the same sort of humor (which, yeah, that's common among friends but sheesh) and ect. There was some grammar/spelling issues, but nothing too distracting. All in all, it was good and I could read your sense of writing very well. Good job :]

Luck writing and with life stuffs. ibbit
Aria657 chapter 12 . 7/18/2011
Is it sad that I think May and Hanelle would actually make a pretty cute couple? What happened to Billy though, isn't he still their friend? I saw Kevin and Corin happening though, they are so cute together! Kevin actually reminds me of myself. His books and hating everybody (my friends say I do, I do hate a lot of people...) I really loved it! But why did Joey just stop being his best friend, I don't understand that, because he really liked Jessica, or was he pretending the whole time? If you could just clear that up for me, it would be appreciated! (Ooh, big word!) :) And Jon and Matt are adorable, I love Matt's mom. :)
artemisia90 chapter 12 . 3/31/2011
very cute and happy! thank god ! but what happened to Corin ex boyfriend? and why was Joey pissed at matt?
creativesmarts chapter 12 . 1/27/2011
LOVE IT!
SeaJade Song chapter 12 . 12/30/2010
the entire time i read this story i could not stop laughing :).
bs49184 chapter 8 . 11/26/2010
funnies
midnight to dusk chapter 12 . 10/15/2010
haha cute and funny :) it could be proofread maybe once or twice more (because of the occasional confusing sentence) BUT I LOVE IT x)
254 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »