Reviews for Speaking in Sentences
talia.mamane chapter 12 . 9/3/2013
Life.
I hope you know that you wrote the most amazing thing ever. C:
Like oh ma gawsh x3 it was funny, it had cute moments (I LOVE BLUSHING. BLUSHING FOR EVEEERRZZZ)
And of course, it had a funny mom. Which, in a slash story, is necessary xD
I love your writing style, and of course I love your characters. Great job Cx
KatieBobb chapter 12 . 11/16/2012
Oh, that was an abrupt end and I'm sad it's over :( But it was so wonderful!
KatieBobb chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Oh, but I am in love with these boys already, lol.
Nuitdemeztli chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
cute story
Ibbit chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
This was cute, though rather spastic. The characters all seem the same in a sorta way. They are very ADD and have the same sort of humor (which, yeah, that's common among friends but sheesh) and ect. There was some grammar/spelling issues, but nothing too distracting. All in all, it was good and I could read your sense of writing very well. Good job :]

Luck writing and with life stuffs. ibbit
Aria657 chapter 12 . 7/18/2011
Is it sad that I think May and Hanelle would actually make a pretty cute couple? What happened to Billy though, isn't he still their friend? I saw Kevin and Corin happening though, they are so cute together! Kevin actually reminds me of myself. His books and hating everybody (my friends say I do, I do hate a lot of people...) I really loved it! But why did Joey just stop being his best friend, I don't understand that, because he really liked Jessica, or was he pretending the whole time? If you could just clear that up for me, it would be appreciated! (Ooh, big word!) :) And Jon and Matt are adorable, I love Matt's mom. :)
artemisia90 chapter 12 . 3/31/2011
very cute and happy! thank god ! but what happened to Corin ex boyfriend? and why was Joey pissed at matt?
creativesmarts chapter 12 . 1/27/2011
LOVE IT!
SeaJade Song chapter 12 . 12/30/2010
the entire time i read this story i could not stop laughing :).
bs49184 chapter 8 . 11/26/2010
funnies
midnight to dusk chapter 12 . 10/15/2010
haha cute and funny :) it could be proofread maybe once or twice more (because of the occasional confusing sentence) BUT I LOVE IT x)
doublestandard chapter 12 . 8/24/2010
l love this! :D

lt is amazing.

Corin and Kevin got together! :D l knew they would. They are perfect.

l love Matt. His thoughts are funny. ;)

Jon is to cute! :)
Minlou chapter 12 . 8/9/2010
Ok, so I just read this entire story in one sitting because although I started at about 1:45 in the morning and told myself I was just going to *skim* the first chapter I got caught up in the humor and the plot and the charming (for the most part) characters.

I'm glad Matt's parents were accepting of him, wish John's could've been as well, still he ended up somewhere better anyway.
ForgottenTales chapter 12 . 8/7/2010
The beginning was hilarious. Matt was crazy and totally insane. :D And Jon was so cute! LOLz it was amusing to read.

Later chapeters though, were kinda tiresome, cause everyone got siller and siller.
frolic-horror chapter 12 . 8/4/2010
Your writing is good and I loved the characters but the story seemed to me to kind of lack a real plot. After Jon got together with Matt the whole thing turned into a teenage melodrama with the characters just being funny and weird and cute. Yet again, the scenes and characters were fun to read, but I almost gave it up because there was no plot - no something that is happening/needs to happen and to which purpose you need to present the characters. I had to read it like a "slice of life" manga where they just show off some characters and their lives with no further reason. As such it was very good.
250 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »