Reviews for Speaking in Sentences
Isidris Gry chapter 11 . 11/2/2006
This is a cute story. You're characters are full of personality and I love that. However, my brain gets a little fuzzy when there's not too much plot. I'm not saying you don't have plot, but it sort of feels like nothing's happening. Or maybe I'm just brain dead after enlish. Something amazing should happen! Anyway, I hope Matt doesn't bow down to Caleb and actually tell his dad that he's gay. Please keep writing
beloved18 chapter 11 . 11/1/2006
i lurve ur story plz rite more in this story plz
Around.about chapter 11 . 10/29/2006
I like this alot it's very cute. Though short I think the length of chapters works for this story. I like Kevin and Jon alot I'd like to hear more from them, but whatever you plan on doing I'm sure it'll be great. Well I hope you updat again if not I think I may just die a long and horrible death. SO for my life will you plese update? pretty please?
GASPtrinitrotoluene chapter 11 . 10/26/2006
wow! i really like this story! each of your characters have their own personality. and i really like Matt. he talks to himself the way i talk to myself. haha. i cant wait to read the next chaps. stupid celeb. hit him in the face for me _ i hope kevin and corin get together
Potter-Dork chapter 11 . 10/23/2006
Great story, I really like Kevin, he's probably my favorite right now, I would love to read a bit more about his character.

I look forward to an update. :)
the sacred night chapter 11 . 10/21/2006
Way to be brave, Matt! Yay, go you!
the sacred night chapter 4 . 10/20/2006
Ha! I love this story. It's full of hilariosity.
the sacred night chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
I like how the two guys are so different, one the flamingly gay stereotype and the other the epitome of straight guy manliness. It shows the diversity of gay people, and it'a also fun _
Andatariel chapter 11 . 10/19/2006
This story is really awesome please write more at some point as it's highly enjoyable.

~Andi x
Prisoner-11 chapter 11 . 7/27/2006
Neh...What's going to happen? I want to know!
K. T. Wood chapter 11 . 7/15/2006
No time to review! But yay kissing. So sweet. That would be awesome if Jon had good place to live! woot! xxoo.
tia-blue chapter 11 . 7/14/2006
we! i'm so happy you updated! another fabby chapie, dying to find out what happens with his dad. ta!
BreathingFlames chapter 11 . 7/14/2006
This story is absolutely incredible.

By "incredible" I mean hilarious, adorable, and amazingly perfect. Your characters are unbelievably believable, your plot is remarkable, and the over-all effect has the ability of sucking me in and taking away my life for an hour or two.

I love you.

I love it.

And I'll cry if you don't update soon. The end is so near that I can almost smell it, and I can't think of another story I'd rather read.
Virginia Giselle chapter 11 . 7/14/2006
I'm so glad you updated! Jon and Matt are as cute as ever. (: Your writing skills remain nifty as always. Keep writing, you're talented! Update soon!
Satan's Angelic Mistress chapter 11 . 7/14/2006
*nod* Enjoyed it very much. XD Hehe...he's gonna tell him before Caleb gets round to it...ingenious...(sarcasm is overrated)
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »