Reviews for Speaking in Sentences
xanthofile chapter 11 . 7/13/2006
ah, i almost forgot the basics of this ficcy! i had to go back a few chapters to refresh myself. but then i was good to go and really excited...and it's about damn time he got the guts to come out to his dad. or at the very least, stand up to his step-brother.

hope the next update isn't quite as long.
Kasee Lara chapter 11 . 7/13/2006
This story is cute, I like your latest one better (I think you've matured as a writer over time) but this is still sweet. I really want Billy and Corin to get back together...don't make it Corin and Kevin...please! Anyhow, nice story.
Cherise chapter 11 . 7/13/2006
It'd be frickin awesome if when he told his dad, Caleb got in trouble, too. He's such a buttmunch. And I feel so bad for Jon, too. First his parents die, then his adopted parents reject him because he's gay. But there's something I'm just...wondering. Matty IS on top, right? Like...he's the dominant in the relationship?
Venustas iaceo chapter 11 . 7/13/2006
Yay update!

He's called the dad. It's a dramatic music moment. Is he going to come out? Is he going to make some horrible lie about Caleb, like tell his dad that Caleb was a jackass that liked ass in some unexpected twist? Will he cry like a pathetic baby? WHO KNOWS!

Wee.

I feel like one of those old radio hosts that talk all surprised but deep and manly anyways.

I like things deep and manly.

Not really.

Heart.
racheltoolazytologinasalways chapter 11 . 7/13/2006
hey this is cliffhangery
tia-blue chapter 10 . 6/20/2006
yay! this is so sweet and funny i just love it! Jon is so fucking adorable! please update soon, i can't wait to read on. I really liked all the little minor things like Jon being Jelous and Joey dating Jess. I also like how the other characters have lives and feeling as well, this story doesn't just focus on Matt and Jon. While it does revolve around them, other things are happening too, like Corin and Billy breaking up (which made me so very sad! fix them please!) i hope Matt's dad finds out hes gay soon(o angsty fun). I was a little confused by the whole thing with Caleb though, and how nothing really happened, like the chapter ended so dramatically (very well done btw) and then...nothing. Holy shites this is long (sorry!) but at least you know how much i love "Speaking in Sentences"
swordgirl-amy chapter 10 . 5/30/2006
I love you.

I love you for writing this story.

Your characters are scarly like the people I hang out with...wow that is just kind of scary in itself isn't it?

I love, love, love Corin and Matt! They are funny as hell and Jon is just so cute!

I died laughing at your one line "Eniei, Meanie, Mineie Mo, Where Did the Sad Emo Boy go" Lmao(and please do ignor the bad spelling)

Please update soon! I can't wait to read the next chapter!

-Amy-
plays with fire chapter 10 . 2/25/2006
I love this chaper. Matts mom is cool. If that had been my mom I think I would have been dead. Poor Jon. That family realy needs to die, burn Jesica first. Oh I know you could have them die in a car crash going to an idiot cnvention. That snuggling Jon thing in the bed was so sweet. If I were Jon I would ask to live there forever.
Oralando Boom chapter 9 . 2/25/2006
Very funny and well writen I like how you show Jon's more playful and out going side for a change. If I were Matt I would steel Jon's minni coclate chips so that he would jump on me. What happens in that closet? giggles.I feel kind of bad for Corins mom, she has to hid in her room from her crazy son.
Passing4human chapter 10 . 2/23/2006
Love how the story's going! But what happened between Jon and Matt in that closet?

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Prisoner-11 chapter 10 . 2/20/2006
Haha!...going to bed now...You know your story made me stay up till 2:18 am? Very good!
NathaLIES chapter 10 . 2/19/2006
Aw, that's absolutely adorable!

I need more! Update soon or I'll possibly go crazy with hunger for your story! Insomnia will happen!

Tyra Kaelar chapter 10 . 2/18/2006
OMG! I so totally hate you! Now I have to wait to finish this amazing story! Luv the humor...I'm going to shut up now, I'm hyper, its 2am thats my excuse...ok...stories, right, later
Virginia Giselle chapter 10 . 2/18/2006
Best. Chapter. Ever.

This story is filled with lines that make me giggle. Gah, I love your characters.

This story's written quite well. Matt's personality shines. (:

His mom is cool, too.
Novacula Amor chapter 10 . 2/15/2006
That Jessica is a biatch. Curse her to the depths of homophobe hell and all that. So, when are the pretties going to kiss again? :3
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »