Reviews for Speaking in Sentences
swordgirl-amy chapter 10 . 5/30/2006
I love you.

I love you for writing this story.

Your characters are scarly like the people I hang out that is just kind of scary in itself isn't it?

I love, love, love Corin and Matt! They are funny as hell and Jon is just so cute!

I died laughing at your one line "Eniei, Meanie, Mineie Mo, Where Did the Sad Emo Boy go" Lmao(and please do ignor the bad spelling)

Please update soon! I can't wait to read the next chapter!

plays with fire chapter 10 . 2/25/2006
I love this chaper. Matts mom is cool. If that had been my mom I think I would have been dead. Poor Jon. That family realy needs to die, burn Jesica first. Oh I know you could have them die in a car crash going to an idiot cnvention. That snuggling Jon thing in the bed was so sweet. If I were Jon I would ask to live there forever.
Oralando Boom chapter 9 . 2/25/2006
Very funny and well writen I like how you show Jon's more playful and out going side for a change. If I were Matt I would steel Jon's minni coclate chips so that he would jump on me. What happens in that closet? giggles.I feel kind of bad for Corins mom, she has to hid in her room from her crazy son.
Passing4human chapter 10 . 2/23/2006
Love how the story's going! But what happened between Jon and Matt in that closet?

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Prisoner-11 chapter 10 . 2/20/2006
Haha!...going to bed now...You know your story made me stay up till 2:18 am? Very good!
NathaLIES chapter 10 . 2/19/2006
Aw, that's absolutely adorable!

I need more! Update soon or I'll possibly go crazy with hunger for your story! Insomnia will happen!

Tyra Kaelar chapter 10 . 2/18/2006
OMG! I so totally hate you! Now I have to wait to finish this amazing story! Luv the humor...I'm going to shut up now, I'm hyper, its 2am thats my excuse...ok...stories, right, later
Virginia Giselle chapter 10 . 2/18/2006
Best. Chapter. Ever.

This story is filled with lines that make me giggle. Gah, I love your characters.

This story's written quite well. Matt's personality shines. (:

His mom is cool, too.
Novacula Amor chapter 10 . 2/15/2006
That Jessica is a biatch. Curse her to the depths of homophobe hell and all that. So, when are the pretties going to kiss again? :3
xanthofile chapter 10 . 2/14/2006
oh, oh! i'm reviewing.

eh...*now what?* ok, ok. this was cute! except my mind was gone the moment you said, "eating a bagel." after that, i just pictured sinking my teeth into a piece of bagel loaded with yummy cream cheese *moan* that had, oddly enough, orange sugar sprinkles all over it. no idea where that bit came into it, but what the hey, it did.

i had to go back and reread the last third or so. *shrugs* and it was cute that they kept getting caught in that lie of sleeping in the same bed. not that it really matters, as they were fully clothed, right? *jeez* :D
Jayn chapter 10 . 2/14/2006
*Snickers* Like how that bed thing came up. _ Please update!
lysh chapter 10 . 2/14/2006
I totally would of given a look and laughed too.
K. T. Wood chapter 10 . 2/14/2006
Aw, his mum is all okay with the whole dating boys thing! Yay. Stupid Jon's aunt and uncle...homophobic assholes...should be shipped off to an island with lots of animals with pointy teeth...Woot.
Jayn chapter 9 . 2/9/2006
this was an awesome story! I really loved the humor in it. *Grins* PLEASE update sonn! _
ddz008 chapter 9 . 2/9/2006
Nice chapter!Your characters are so great, I like to see the next chapter pretty soon, please!:D :D :D
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »