Reviews for Speaking in Sentences
Virginia Giselle chapter 7 . 1/2/2006
/: Caleb is a prick. He's nothing like my Caleb.

I haven't read this in a while. Hm, I missed it, and I'm glad you updated!

I love this story, by the way. (:
Cherise chapter 8 . 1/1/2006
Hahaha, the chocolate was being seductive more than anything. I felt urges myself. Choco-covered-Jon? Scrumdiddliumptious. Alas, it's 3am, so I'm gonna sleep and dream nice things about your lovely characters. Covered in something sweet...honey? Ok. Honey. Night. *waves sleepily and falls over dead* Happy new year.
Psycho Parfait chapter 8 . 12/29/2005
Awh. The chocolate bit was absolutely fluff material. (squeal!) I expected that behavior from Jessica (oddly enough, that's my bitchy ex-friend's name! hawhaw.) but now Joey's really pissing me off as well! Reowr. Leave the mushylovey couple alone, darn it.
Marry My Pie Please chapter 8 . 12/28/2005
This thoroughly amused me. Mat's an interesting character, since he's fine doing lovely attacking his boyfriend in public but not in front of his father-or the evil stepbrother who follows the rules of The Big Book of Blackmail and Bribery.

Now, off to getting me some cake...
UJWF0WFW0FWE0WEF0 chapter 8 . 12/28/2005
o, cute. I can't believe what a jerk Joey is though.
UJWF0WFW0FWE0WEF0 chapter 7 . 12/28/2005
Caleb is such a jerk. I wonder what'll happen? Matt should just say who cares and walk away.
UJWF0WFW0FWE0WEF0 chapter 6 . 12/28/2005
The end of this one was so sososo funny! You know, I so expected Caleb to be gay and for him to be the one inching his hand up Matt's thigh.
UJWF0WFW0FWE0WEF0 chapter 5 . 12/28/2005
That was so funny. I swear, everything those characters say just makes me laugh until my lung hurts. I love my lung. But anyway, that chapter was cool sad about Corin though. But Corin didn;'t seem nearly upset enough. The kissy scene rocked.
Dr. Pepper 14 chapter 8 . 12/27/2005
I love the word 'lame'. Lame fish. Lame face. Lame furniture. "You have a lame dick." See? The word is very versatile.

I wanna kick Joey and Caleb's asses. They are so stupid, they don't even deserve to breath my air (that makes no sense to me either). I like writing things that don't make sense.

Haha- I loved seductive Jon! Matt shouldn't have stopped where he did. Silly boy. I love how Jon politely asked him to get off, heh. Always the perfect gentleman.

(Are there any sexy things you can do with water?) I'm going to restrain myself from giving you twenty different answers to that question.

I'm reliable. I never cheat on my Dr. Pepper.
UJWF0WFW0FWE0WEF0 chapter 4 . 12/27/2005
"And no, I wont tell you what happened. It’s private." That was so mean. I love the kissy scenes. Me need kissy scene. You know, these chapters are awful long, but they make me so giddy with laughter and smiles that I wish they'd never end. :).
Sarahhwithanh chapter 8 . 12/27/2005
This is such a great story, you have made my day.
UJWF0WFW0FWE0WEF0 chapter 3 . 12/27/2005
O, they kiss. So cute. I like. That narrator is so likable and Jon (besides having a really neato name) is characterized muy bien. :)
K. T. Wood chapter 8 . 12/26/2005
Yay! another new chpater! love it. What happened with Corin that Jon doesn't need to know? Why is Joey being an ass? I'll smack him around the head if need be... Woot. Love it.
UJWF0WFW0FWE0WEF0 chapter 2 . 12/25/2005
I loves this already! It is so funny and so cute I could just die of a sugar overdose. The characters are so darned crazy that one can't help but love 'em.
UJWF0WFW0FWE0WEF0 chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
This was so cool. i can't believe he just dragged Jon out. It was so cute! I smiled and giggled(i do giggle) throughout the chapter. This rocks.
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »