Reviews for Speaking in Sentences
False Pretences chapter 8 . 12/25/2005
E! You did it! *gasps* But you didn't let me beta it. Well I still love it, mostly the cute coffee shop bit.
Venustas iaceo chapter 8 . 12/25/2005
Well, you don't fail at life *today* at least, if only because I'm sick and I probably won't write a single thing today, but you updated. (Yes. That's right. I got sick on CHRISTMAS for fuck's sake, so I'm not going anywhere...which is how I like things.)

And it would be considered Christmas.(Happy Christmas by the way.)Hm. Sexy chocolate fun. _ Hehe. Poor Horny Matt...I pity him.
IAmSoConfused chapter 8 . 12/25/2005
RawR... Let's all gang up and bang on Joey and Jessica...
Passing4human chapter 8 . 12/25/2005
Really like how the story is progressing, and this from someone who isn't really into slash! Looking forward to the next chapter...
Rachizzle chapter 8 . 12/25/2005
Yay for chocolate!

Merry Christmas!
NathaLIES chapter 8 . 12/25/2005
That was, again, another amazing chapter.

It was the best Christmas present ever.

GAR. Update soon! :]
NathaLIES chapter 7 . 12/22/2005
...this...is...so...hilarious...and...good...I...cannot...form...coherent...sentences.

GAR. This story is so good. Please don't make me cry...update now! :P
yhagony chapter 7 . 12/22/2005
Caleb and his oh so not sluty girlfreind should be hung by the neck from their wonderful black mailing jacket. I think his dad is stupid. He really doesn't get how utterly and completly bitchy his wife is. Maybe thats why he can't get that his step son is dating a future hooters employe. he can't even stand up for his son and tell his wife to leave his son alone and worry about her own oh so wonderful ofspring.
yahognany chapter 3 . 12/22/2005
Oh how swet. I want someone like matt to come and mke me feel better when I'm crying in the bathroom. (not that I make it a habbit to cry in the bathroom)And he even got a kiss from his Jonny po. points for jhon coming out off his box and getting the guts to kiss him. even if Jhon did run into the house after.
Venustas iaceo chapter 7 . 12/21/2005
Hm. Let's see. What was I going to say? I SUPPOSE I'll say, ...yay for listening in on a phonecall, even though I totally helped you with the idea dnd I didn't get a plug, lol.

Nah. I'm not mad.

I can't be, since you fail at life and all.

I almost, ALMOST pity you.

Oh well, update soon. Which, does not mean your verison of the word, but mine.
Cherise chapter 7 . 12/20/2005
*shrugs nonchalantly* All we have to do is kill Caleb. Or make up a bluff that you say you're going to tell HIS parents. Like...We saw you, Mandie, and *insert guys name* in a threesome while the parentals weren't home. That simple. Blackmail or death.
Dr. Pepper 14 chapter 7 . 12/20/2005
(What’s the point of ordering iced tea when you ask that the ice cubes be left out?) Hehe, that is definitely something I would do- have done. I hate ice. I always order my drinks without ice. Ice is stupid. I'm stupid.

I am so gonna kick Caleb's ass to China. And then back again wherever he came from. Grr! What a little BRAT.

I think that Matt should kidnap Caleb, tie him to a chair, and force him to watch boys making out until his head explodes. Or something.
Rachizzle chapter 7 . 12/20/2005
MEP! D POOR MATT!
K. T. Wood chapter 7 . 12/19/2005
Woot. New chapter. Yay, orange short shorts! That's funny. You're a funny writer...really... Bastard Caleb. Who's Kevin...mm memory loss. Yay! Do it again!
K. T. Wood chapter 6 . 12/12/2005
Hahaha. That's so funny. I love your story- really really do. I'm sad that there aren't more chapters to read, considering I haven't checked my fictionpress account in ages...but I'll just sit here waiting...and then I'll start crying and hyperventilating and dying if you don't bring out a new chapter soon. Or I'll just sit patiently. Let's wait and see what happens. Awesome chapter. I want more MATT AND JON! WOOT!
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »